Sun Guardians needs: Male Nude Yoga, Art Instructors, Models

Sun Guardians needs: Male Nude Yoga, Art Instructors, Models

Postby toaster » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:20 am

Mission
To create a camp with a focus on creative males and work together in a collective with the goal to have a cohesive community for the length of the Burning Man experience in 2011. To come together and create in camp by working on a communal project through the week. To offer workshops to the community at-large as an open invitation.

Looking for guys to lead yoga classes through the week. I would like to have different people maybe a class or two through the week and be able to break the class into couples sections and perform yoga in pairs, too.

Looking for leads in drawing workshops and we can work on scheduling and class description. Of course will be seeking models who can hold poses for up to 15 to 20 minutes at a time.

For those who want to camp with us and willing to teach classes I will make some consolation on the camp fee.

Anyone camping with us and can bring resources needed will be credited for what you can bring.

As the focus is set to males in order to create a fraternal cohesion while not focusing on a sexual proclivities. This is why there is no requirement for sexual identification to be a member of the collective.
toaster

Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Sun Guardians

Postby Mojori » Sun May 08, 2011 2:18 am

Cool!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

- Epicurus
Mojori

Burning Since: 2007

Postby addison4 » Sun May 08, 2011 5:51 pm

I went to the art classes at the "figure drawing camp" in the AEZ last year. They had about 20 people drawing at the times of the program listings. Make sure you advertise and you'll draw the crowds.
Register with "A 1776 Masquerade":
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEhqOU5LVUp2MVFXaXBPMmtOXy1SZXc6MA
addison4

Postby yoyomokomo » Mon May 09, 2011 7:31 pm

I need a Female Nude Yoga, Art Instructor.

:D :D

For a few private playa classes.

At the Charlie Sheen Boot Camp
yoyomokomo

Postby nickn » Wed May 11, 2011 11:46 pm

addison4 wrote:I went to the art classes at the "figure drawing camp" in the AEZ last year. They had about 20 people drawing at the times of the program listings. Make sure you advertise and you'll draw the crowds.

We'll be back again this year. Look for the Art Model camp, maybe at 6:30 and F, though we may be off the corner on F this year.
nickn

Postby toaster » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:17 am

I have refined the camp plan and look forward to having people join the camp. I came up with a creative way to collect camp fees - so I think - using one of the donation sites. So, we make goal we have a camp - we don't we don't.

I think I have a great concept and once again, if you know me, I need to develop my resources.

I have 2 awesome yoga instructors in my sites... so stay tuned on the web site for more details.

www.sunguardians.net
toaster

Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Sun Guardians

Return to 2011 Theme Camps