israel, judaism, jews and zionism

All things outside of Burning Man.

Postby can't sit still » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:06 am

DVD, I've received private messages stating that any mention of these topics on other boards usually resulted in being booted. I had considered asking the mods if BMORG had received any pressure about this thread. Never did.
Because of our dependence on oil, the Middle-East is very important to America. Our "model" is not working very well.
BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- Iraq has signed its first major oil deal with a foreign company since the fall of Saddam Hussein's regime, a spokesman for the Iraqi Oil Ministry said Saturday. It was the first time in more than 35 years that Iraq has allowed foreign oil companies to do business inside its borders...
They signed with China !!
We spend $ trillions to trash the country that we could have spent to just buy the damn oil. We aren't bombing them back to the stone-age just to get oil. That much is obvious.
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still

Postby can't sit still » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:34 pm

These are quotes from Sharon. He had NO interest in world peace. He was a patriot, of course. Just how far should one carry patriotism?

"Like the U.N. and Europe, the U.S. sees the world as two spheres---The Gentile sphere where all divine and international laws apply and the Jewish/Israeli Sphere where no such laws, ethics, or morality apply; thereby reinforcing Rabbi Ovadia Yosef’s statement that the basic function of a goy, a derogatory word for a gentile, is to serve Jews."

“Israel may have the RIGHT to put others on Trial, but Certainly NO ONE has the Right to put the Jewish People and the State of Israel on Trial.â€
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still

Postby can't sit still » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:49 pm

The Russians seem determined to cause problems for israel;
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-d ... a-1.345838
can't sit still

Postby DVD Burner » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:21 pm

can't sit still wrote:DVD, I've received private messages stating that any mention of these topics on other boards usually resulted in being booted. I had considered asking the mods if BMORG had received any pressure about this thread. Never did.
Because of our dependence on oil, the Middle-East is very important to America. Our "model" is not working very well.
BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- Iraq has signed its first major oil deal with a foreign company since the fall of Saddam Hussein's regime, a spokesman for the Iraqi Oil Ministry said Saturday. It was the first time in more than 35 years that Iraq has allowed foreign oil companies to do business inside its borders...
They signed with China !!
We spend $ trillions to trash the country that we could have spent to just buy the damn oil. We aren't bombing them back to the stone-age just to get oil. That much is obvious.

I got kicked out of TRIBES POLITICAL THREAD BECAUSE OF THIS!

I was called a racist and Anti Semite!

Was pretty hurtful to say the least!

"The art is in the digit!"

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby DVD Burner » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:25 pm

[quote="can't sit still"]These are quotes from Sharon. He had NO interest in world peace. He was a patriot, of course. Just how far should one carry patriotism?

"Like the U.N. and Europe, the U.S. sees the world as two spheres---The Gentile sphere where all divine and international laws apply and the Jewish/Israeli Sphere where no such laws, ethics, or morality apply; thereby reinforcing Rabbi Ovadia Yosef’s statement that the basic function of a goy, a derogatory word for a gentile, is to serve Jews."

“Israel may have the RIGHT to put others on Trial, but Certainly NO ONE has the Right to put the Jewish People and the State of Israel on Trial.â€

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby DVD Burner » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:33 pm

HERE ARE THE FACTS FOLKS, ZIONISTS ARE THE MOST RACIST ON THE PLANET AT THIS POINT AND TIME!

THIS IS A FACT AND THIS IS WHAT THE PROBLEM IS ALL OVER THE WORLD AND WHY WHAT IS HAPPENING IS HAPPENING!

ISRAEL NEEDS TO GO!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrOW4df3H68[/youtube]

Thank you CSS!

The Original Digiman
DVD Burner

Postby can't sit still » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:12 am

DVD, your experience is interesting. One can be openly against one religion or another,,, or all of them and it doesn't seem to bother people too much. One can be against one country or another and nobody has a shit-fit.
But, if one is perceived to be against a particular race, everyone gets upset. Since nobody gets particularly upset if an individual declares against "a" country, israel has to try to shift criticism by claiming that you are NOT against israel,,,, in fact, your against a "race". You're not against jews, you're against a "race"

Seeing as how very few jews are semitic, the argument obviously doesn't stand up to examination. Israel has done everything it could to make sure that NONE of this is ever examined. It's against the law to examine the holocaust. It's verboten to examine israel's actions or policy. It's a treasonable offense to mention that the vast majority of jews are NOT semitic.
If one does not "damage" a given religion or country by declaring against it, how can one "damage" a race by declaring against it? Should all 3 be upgraded to "equal "or should ALL 3 be downgraded?
Israel is a nuclear-armed theocracy that is partially controlled by organized crime. It's too dangerous to be allowed to stomp around the world stage un-monitored and un-controlled.

Evidently Tribe did the "knee-jerk" thing and banned you. It's to the credit of E-playa that important discussion is allowed. I tried to start the thread out on a fairly neutral basis.
Israel is of critical importance. There is NO logical reason why israel's actions should be beyond discussion and reproach.
can't sit still

Postby can't sit still » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:13 am

Things are heating up in Egypt. Due to an act of sabotage, they have cut off natural gas to israel. They supplied 25% of israel's gas. Egypt also supplied 80% of Jordan's gas.
http://www.debka.com/article/20633/
Apparently, the younger military leaders in Egypt have thrown out the old guard. The old guard was more or less content to maintain the peace with israel as long as America sent the Egyptian military $ 1.5 billion a year. The younger leaders are more likely to be inspired by hezbolla and hamas. Strangely enough; "The Israeli government is the only one in the region to show no concern about violent mayhem spurting up across its border"
http://www.debka.com/article/20733/
Evidently, Obummer has really pissed of king Abdullah of Saudi. This seems to push Saudi closer to Iran. All of this bodes badly for israel.
http://www.debka.com/article/20650/
can't sit still

Postby jkisha » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:22 pm

Just for CSS
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kureFeGmoDI[/youtube]
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
jkisha

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby Roberto Dobbisano » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:32 pm

john, i knew were a sausage sucker, i just didnt know it was Putin's Kielbasa you were sucking on.

you have fun with that.
one nation, under a groove.
Roberto Dobbisano

Postby goathead » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:10 pm

Russia Today?

:shock:

A source we can always trust.
:lol:
Ffwcio eich diwrnod
Jebem ti dan
Tpaxhnte ball aehb
Nasrat na vas den
Namaste, zkurvysynu

It will be some sort of incredible over-worded hippie prattle, attempting to disguise the
Eternal Theme
Burn Shit And Blow Shit Up. Eric
goathead

Postby jkisha » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:32 pm

HEY! I posted that for CSS.
JK
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
jkisha

Postby goathead » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:43 pm

Your going to have to loan him and DVD your avatar then.
Ffwcio eich diwrnod
Jebem ti dan
Tpaxhnte ball aehb
Nasrat na vas den
Namaste, zkurvysynu

It will be some sort of incredible over-worded hippie prattle, attempting to disguise the
Eternal Theme
Burn Shit And Blow Shit Up. Eric
goathead

Postby jkisha » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:51 pm

So I take it DVD is posting that kind of stuff too. I got him plonked so I don't see any of his posts. I just figured CSS would relate though. :)
JK
jkisha

Postby can't sit still » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:58 am

jk, you post a vid about the Russian propaganda machine complaining about the israeli propaganda machine controlling the American propaganda machine. In the news, Clinton is complaining about America losing the "information " battle. I try to stay away from posting stuff that is about propaganda rather than news. I can post propaganda but, I prefer to post stuff that has a good percentage of verifiable content. Some stuff is just not verifiable;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbvz2mTUDWA
can't sit still

Postby can't sit still » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:03 pm

I forgot my link on propaganda;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23PF2b9tAI
can't sit still

Postby can't sit still » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:32 pm

I don't envy the leaders of israel. The settlers seem to be completely crazy.
"Rabbi Shalom Dov Wolpo of SOS Israel, a militant organization opposed to any land concessions to the Palestinians, said the evacuation of unauthorized outposts could end in civil war between Jews.

"It will probably come down to a war between Jews, to our great dismay"
"great dismay" The stupid fucks don't seem to grasp reality. One doesn't talk about civil war in one's own country. There are no winners in a civil war.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/ma ... d-outposts

Israel is pissing off so may people that it is rated VERY unpopular;
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 08,00.html
The productivity of israel is diminished a bit because so many of it's producing age people are engaged in "religious studies'. How do you lift a curse like that? How does one rip the theological heart out of a country and put in a REAL "logic" heart?
can't sit still

Postby Simon of the Playa » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:26 am

get him, my beautiful cousins.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NduoPZlets[/youtube]
breathe deep, the playa is the dust of your ancestors

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Postby can't sit still » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:36 pm

This page has interesting observations on all the positive aspects of judaism and the negative aspects of zionism.
"So now we come to a very important point. In my view—I was educated in the tradition of enlightened Reform Judaism, without any relation to the prescripts of Halacha [Jewish religious law] but just to the socio-cultural heritage and the enlightened parts of Judaism…"
"Zionism and Judaism are contrary to each other. Because Judaism is universal and humane, and Zionism is exactly the opposite. It is very narrow, very nationalistic, racist, colonialist, and all this. There is no "National Judaism." There is Zionism and there is Judaism, and they are completely different."
http://www.counterpunch.org/zlutnick03112011.html
The world would be a better place if the jews could continue to manifest their traditional positive contributions and leave behind the sorrow of zionism.
can't sit still

Postby Simon of the Playa » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:07 pm

think globally, act locally...

the e-playa would be a lot better place if you shut the fuck up.

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Postby can't sit still » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:21 am

Well, the cycle goes on and on. "'This is the despicable murder of an entire, innocent family, parents and their young ones while they slept in their house,'
Some israelis got killed so, that means that thousands more should move in and make the situation worse. Thousands of dead Palestinians are just vermin so, they don't count.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1GUsW8Eer
"
can't sit still

Postby Simon of the Playa » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:36 am

you cannot hide your vicious anti-semitism behind scurrilous "News" stories.

GO FUCK YOURSELF CSS, YOUR BLATHER IS NO LONGER GOING TO GO UNANSWERED.

i will haunt you....like the hash mark on your used undies....

you and your hate spew have no place here.

go the fuck away.

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Postby Bob » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:42 am

Weren't Israeli jets seen offshore of Japan just before the 9.0 earthquake?
Amazing desert structures & stuff: http://sites.google.com/site/potatotrap/

"Let us say I suggest you may be human." -- Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam
Bob

Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: Royaneh

Postby can't sit still » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:46 am

Here's a very interesting article. Leading investigators and historians, both jewish and gentile have shown that the so-called holocaust,as described, never happened. There was plenty of death to be sure. Much of it was ascribed to natural causes. This is the claim made of the German high command. "capture of literally tons of German documents after the war, no one can point to documentary evidence of a wartime extermination order, plan or program."
http://www.ihr.org/leaflets/denial.shtml
All very interesting historical research.
can't sit still

Postby Roberto Dobbisano » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:47 am

yes!

i read that in the European Times Online and had it confirmed by Godlikeproductions.com!!!

it's all about having reliable sources, ya know?
Roberto Dobbisano

Postby Simon of the Playa » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:48 am

can't sit still wrote:Here's a very interesting article. Leading investigators and historians, both jewish and gentile have shown that the so-called holocaust,as described, never happened. There was plenty of death to be sure. Much of it was ascribed to natural causes. This is the claim made of the German high command. "capture of literally tons of German documents after the war, no one can point to documentary evidence of a wartime extermination order, plan or program."

you just fucked yourself up the ass, i did not have to do a thing...

get him girls.

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Postby H.G.Crosby » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:03 am

you just doomed yourself, on this board css.

doomed.
Once I noticed I was on fire, I decided to relax and enjoy the fall™
H.G.Crosby

Postby Roberto Dobbisano » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:04 am

can't sit still wrote:Here's a very interesting article. Leading investigators and historians, both jewish and gentile have shown that the so-called holocaust,as described, never happened. There was plenty of death to be sure. Much of it was ascribed to natural causes. This is the claim made of the German high command. "capture of literally tons of German documents after the war, no one can point to documentary evidence of a wartime extermination order, plan or program."

revisionism is never pretty.....rope rope and more rope....

swing swing from that high tree....
Roberto Dobbisano

Postby AntiM » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:05 am

Moderator note: He's allowed to post blather. You're allowed to disagree. Keep it in the forum.

Not a moderator note, a personal opinion: Really CSS? You swallow that crap? No wonder half the board has you plonked for stupidity.
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Postby graidawg » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:22 am

Simon of the Playa wrote:get him, my beautiful cousins.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NduoPZlets[/youtube]

can we have more of this simon? with more cars motorbikes and tanks please. i mean actractive girls with guns is just soo hot
completely unconcerned.
"Savannah" I like it . . . it makes us sound forward-thinking, and not at all like trailblazing, professional-level procrastinors.
the rest of us are in the School of Fukkit. "Eric"
graidawg

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dread Pirate barbie

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion