Lost at San Diego Decompression - Maui Jim Sunglasses

Leave your camera somewhere? Bike wander away? Find a headlamp? Connect with your stuff or people you seek here. (hopefully...)

Lost at San Diego Decompression - Maui Jim Sunglasses

Postby WarpedbytheRain » Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:45 pm

They're metal with grey turtleshell arms, silverish-black lenses.

I lost them at the San Diego Decompression, sometime in the night on the the 30th. They're more than a little pricey and I am very partial to them. I'm really not sure where I set them down...it could have been at the cider tent, it could have been near the stage.

Anyway, if you found them or can locate them, I would be very, very appreciative. Please contact me at chodges1977@yahoo.com.

Thanks!
WarpedbytheRain

Postby GuinivereElise » Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:51 pm

which stage?
GuinivereElise

Postby WarpedbytheRain » Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:09 pm

I believe it was by the main stage (the one where the mini-man burned on Saturday night - the 30th), if that's where I did in fact lose them.

They were in the pocket of my jacket (kind of a tuxedo type number), which I gave to my buddy's date on accounta it was so cold. They could have easily fallen out there.

She apparently put the jacket up on the stage at the end of the performances, which is where we had most of our odds and ends stashed (we were dancing up front on the left for a large part of the night...my buddy was the fella with the hula hoop and no shirt, I was wearing a black tux with tales, tophat, and had half my face painted white...I was dressed as a voodoo spirit, and the glasses were part of the outfit ...foolish...should have picked up some cheapies). I didn't notice it there until most of the crowd had dissipated, and didn't even think about the glasses until the next morning.

I could have also set them down absent-mindedly at the cider tent or at one of the bars that were connected via audio/video.

Thanks!
WarpedbytheRain

Postby GuinivereElise » Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:56 am

well, I was camped at that stage (actually, i helped to build it). the only glasses that we found there were prescription glasses with grey frames...

sorry.

(I was the semi-naked girl in the tutu, green fishnet thigh-highs, fur boots, and body-stocking... I was dancing my ass off on the left platform for a while)
GuinivereElise

Postby MrMullen » Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:11 pm

GuinivereElise wrote:well, I was camped at that stage (actually, i helped to build it). the only glasses that we found there were prescription glasses with grey frames...

sorry.

(I was the semi-naked girl in the tutu, green fishnet thigh-highs, fur boots, and body-stocking... I was dancing my ass off on the left platform for a while)

I remember you! I help the group set up the stage too! I think you even gave me a gift (A necklace) for helping you guys.

Anyways, you might post to the SDBurningman list and see if anyone has it.
It can be found on Yahoogroups as sdburningman.

PS> Semi-naked would be an understatement.
--
Mr Mullen
MrMullen

Return to 2004 Lost & Found