Nudity an Nervousness

Questions, answers, tips & tricks for newbies and veterans alike

Postby theCryptofishist » Mon May 10, 2004 4:37 pm

Well, maybe it's a good thread to ask if anyone wants to gift a striptease for a bachelor/bachelorette party.
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

All in favor say Aye....

Postby Last Real Burner » Mon May 10, 2004 5:12 pm

case in point :roll:
Last Real Burner

Postby Donita » Sun Jun 20, 2004 4:20 pm

unjonharley wrote:I'm at BM as a example. It's what your going to look like in a few years. There is nothing uglier than an old man in the buff.

Now this is just not true. Older men in the buff are not ugly.
There is beauty in everyone. Young, old, skinny, fat, green, purple,
yellow, orange, etc...
Donita

Postby 'stine » Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:27 am

not to back track to the icy hot on the nuts topic, but then again this could slip in under the nudity and hygiene - freshness is confidence? ;-)

When I was at a large camping event (hash house harriers), I was showering at the public, open air showers near a guy and said to him, "Hey, try this down there," and handed him some of my shampoo. He tried it and loved it and spent the next couple hours telling everyone in camp that I made his balls happy and tingly. No one in the camp knew me before this weekend so they were quite curious about me (new meat, I suppose) and this made an interesting first impression if nothing esle.

Soon, everyone was asking me if I would do that to them, so I made a public announcement, "Anyone - men or women - wanting their privates to feel clean and tingly follow me." Lo and behold everyone within hearing distance - about 20 people - did. I marched them down to the public showers.

"Strip nekkid, please" They did...I felt so powerful.

"Stand on the wood pallets." These were set out under the five shower heads to keep feet clean. (By the way, this was a semi wooded area, a huge horse barn about 40 feet away).
"Everyone stick out your hand." They did. I put a dab of shampoo in each one.

"Everyone, wash your privates with it. Men, you will feel the sensation sooner than the women, but, women, I think you might be having a finer experience when the feeling comes."

Sure enough, in minutes, everybody was oohing and aahhhing and washing their privates and sounding like an Herbalessence commercial.

The secret shampoo: Tea Tree Oil Shampoo. Great stuff. It makes you tingle in a clean happy way, powerful clean but not a burn feeling. Like the way you feel after chewing doublemint gum but the other end. The feeling is enhanced by sensation so some people bent over in front of the power fans in the barn and squealed with pleasure. You can wash with the shampoo before getting into a pond and the water swirling around takes on a new level of pleasure.

Good stuff to share with a new partner before hand, particularly in a camping situation when either person/both people might not be so fresh. The shampoo doesn't kill STDs but it does have antiseptic and antifungal properties. ;-)

I just might have to bring some to the playa.
'stine

Postby theBrooke » Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:20 am

I had a similar experience last year on the playa. We brought some camping soap (totally biodegradeable) with us that we used for cleaning dishes, washing the hair... everything. One of the bottles was some sort of peppermint, spearmint (I will check the bottle when I get home)... I was quite surprised when the I took a shower, very strong sensation tingley yes, cool yes, burn a little yes. Let out quite the holler, did it again the next night too =)
=(*o*)=(^-^)=(º0º)=(*.*)=(^_^)=(*_*)=
theBrooke

Postby Apollonaris Zeus » Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:41 am

'stine wrote:When I was at a large camping event (hash house harriers), I was showering at the public, open air showers near a guy and said to him, "Hey, try this down there," and handed him some of my shampoo. He tried it and loved it and spent the next couple hours telling everyone in camp that I made his balls happy and tingly. No one in the camp knew me before this weekend so they were quite curious about me (new meat, I suppose) and this made an interesting first impression if nothing esle.

How's it work as a sex lubricant?

A II Z
Apollonaris Zeus

Postby Ron » Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:41 pm

Apollonaris Zeus wrote:...

How's it work as a sex lubricant?

A II Z

Very, very, poorly. Soap doen't mix well with any of those softer, inner, bits involved with sex.

Ron, burning voice of younger experience...
Ron

Postby careacter » Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:47 pm

:roll: Ron is your real name "cosmos" or "pheel kay" ?
careacter

Eplaya Classic

Postby theCryptofishist » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:04 pm

RingO'Fire wrote:
Markov Chaney wrote:Reminds me of my preadolescent experimentation with Ben-Gay. That was an error I will never forget.

Speaking of preadolescent experimentation, try putting Icy Hot on your balls. The thoughts in my thirteen year old mind were something like, "...Hmmm...I wonder what would happen if...hmmm...that might feel real good....hmmm...I'm think I'm gonna try it..."

I don't know what the fuck I was thinking. I guess I thought some kind of mystical intensely pleasureable experience was going to happen. This vague sense of anticipation was quickly replaced by excruciating pain. I thought my nut sack was on fire. My balls were in hell. I was praying, "Dear God, if you put out the fire on my scrotum, I swear I'll never do anything this stupid again!"

I pretty sure I didn't keep my end of the deal though, mostly by doing other even more stupid things (that might make an interesting new thread "Whats the most stupidest thing you've ever done?"). Although I later managed to exceed this relatively high plateau of stupidity, I must admit, I never put harsh chemicals on my balls again.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Re: Nudity an Nervousness

Postby Captain Goddammit » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:31 am

Wow... I had more fun just seeing all the names in that all-time classic thread from almost a decade ago that I did reading it! Where have most of them gone?
"Whaoomph! Whaomph! Burbbleburbblepattpattpattpatt... WHAAAAAaaoooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........!!!"
Top fuel dragster, by Elliot Naess
Captain Goddammit

Burning Since: 2000
Camp Name: Camp I'm going to Hawaii Instead

Re: Nudity an Nervousness

Postby theCryptofishist » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:25 am

Captain Goddammit wrote:Wow... I had more fun just seeing all the names in that all-time classic thread from almost a decade ago that I did reading it! Where have most of them gone?

Having been chased off 3playa because of the dreariness of the Rangers v. ESD thing, I have no idea who's still on there. LeChat still stops by in the Bar Threads sometimes. Others I see on facebook. AntiM, Eric, unjon--I'm amazed at how many are still here!
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Previous

Return to Q & A Tips and Tricks