Great Balls of Fire returns again and we're placed on 7:30 near Dandelion. We are looking for FIRE SPINNERS and non-spinners to join our camp.
Dues are $45 and include:
• Kitchen infrastructure (grill & fuel, grill table, prep table, wash tubs, some cookware, etc.)
• Tons of camp shade, including private camp dome, public chill & workshop space and kitchen, others
• 10+ camp chairs, husbands (cushions) to lounge around on in comfort, with some Playatech "Black Jacks"
• Water for showers (BYO drinking water!) and dedicated industrial wand mister for low-water consumption bathing (or BYO solar shower)
• An enclosed camp shower so you can actually get clean in privacy (we're building a new shower screen)
• Trash cans and trash removal (please minimize your waste!)
• 50' x 25' performance and outdoor workshop space
• Power and fuel for camp use (incl. solar)
• Specified space, as much as you need, for your personal campsite
• Supplies for your workshop/event/offering (if appropriate, must pre-quote and indicate on budget spreadsheet)
• Year-round storage for camp-related items
• Transportation of shared camp items to BM and back via camp truck; option to pay for additional transport of your bike and/or water to Kip, who drives the truck
• GBOF camp schwag, TBD (budget allowing, looking iffy and time is now short)
Dues do not include things like:
• Drinking water
• Sparkle Ponies
One thing we do encourage camp members to do is think up an event / workshop / offering for the general participant, be it a class, talk, demonstration, performance, service, what have you. Some people help others run their event, so that's an option to you if there's a fit. We have a camp spreadsheet with tabs for the roster, camp duties, workshops/offerings, infrastructure, budget/needs, ride share and hotel share; everyone fills out / signs up where they want.