Pics or Videos of the Tiki Tank?

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

Pics or Videos of the Tiki Tank?

Postby TikiTank » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:31 am

Hi eplaya denizens,

The small Tiki Tank crew was too busy ferrying random passengers on grand playa adventures to get many images of our project (http://www.tikitank.com). If any attendants of this years fine festival caught a pic or video of our mutant vehicle, the "Tiki Tank", we would most appreciate a copy.

Thank you for your time and attention!
TikiTank

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Abstininthe

Re: Pics or Videos of the Tiki Tank?

Postby JayBobBoy » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:27 pm

I remember seeing your TikiTank a number of times. Just Awesome! Sorry, no images though.

Good luck!
"It is all very beautiful and magical here - a quality which cannot be described. You have to live it and breath it., let the sun bake it into you" - Ansel Adams
JayBobBoy

Burning Since: 2002

Postby Madge-netic » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:31 pm

Hi guys, yes my friend Harry took loads of shots. They're on good ol' fashioned film, so he's in the process of digitising them right now. When he does, i'll get him to upload or send them to you at tikitank.com yeah?

I had a wonderful time with you all on Sat morning, bright and early at Burning Man! Loved the electro-swing too, Caravan Palace are one of my fave's. Check out Taco Laco, they're a crazy gypsy jazz style that you might like :)

I was the smily girl in the afro wig and green dress, who tended that random bar with the lovely Dan. Give him a squeeze for me will ya? ;)

Madge x
Madge-netic

Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Freedom Community

Postby NakedLens » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:20 pm

Unfortunately, it's only a background shot, but I do want to thank y'all for giving me one of the best times at the Burn. Riding the Tiki Tank across the Deep Playa, cheese quesadillas, sunrise at the Trash Fence, a breakfast of jerk chicken, followed by coffee and biscotti from the Hippocampus mobile cafe.

You guys absolutely made a lifetime memory for a virgin to the Playa. Thank you.

Message me an email address, and I'll get you a high-resolution copy of the image.
Attachments
tt001 copy.jpg
NakedLens

Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Camp Journeylizm

Return to Experiences at Burning Man