Ticket Pickup at the Gate; Suggestions!?

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place

Ticket Pickup at the Gate; Suggestions!?

Postby JupiterSunset » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Hello,

I and a camp mate are having a bit of a dilemma. We are both noobs and are not sure how to handle this situation. He is getting there early, on Saturday, and I will be arriving on Sunday when general admission begins. He is picking up his ticket and the ticket he's selling me at willcall on Saturday. We are looking for the best way for him to get that ticket to me. I have been told that cell phone reception might still exist, but i need a more concrete plan then relying on technology which could very well fail on us. Any suggestions or advice anyone might have is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
JupiterSunset

Burning Since: 2013

Re: Ticket Pickup at the Gate; Suggestions!?

Postby theCryptofishist » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:14 pm

He can put it in your name and leave it at will call for you.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby Rice » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:22 pm

JupiterSunset wrote:Hello,

I and a camp mate are having a bit of a dilemma. We are both noobs and are not sure how to handle this situation. He is getting there early, on Saturday, and I will be arriving on Sunday when general admission begins. He is picking up his ticket and the ticket he's selling me at willcall on Saturday. We are looking for the best way for him to get that ticket to me. I have been told that cell phone reception might still exist, but i need a more concrete plan then relying on technology which could very well fail on us. Any suggestions or advice anyone might have is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I would not count on cell service. The closest tower is meant for 500 people tops, which means it will be overloaded pretty quick. (last year I was told that they set the cell tower to only work for locals, i have no verification if that is true or not).

Get the ticket left at Will Call (with exact name as on your photo ID.), Bring your photo ID & get into line at Will Call, show aforementioned ID and get ticket. Happy dance is optional.
Love Rice

Roach: "I feel like in this day and age, every girl should know how to build a flamethrower."
Rice

Burning Since: 2007

Postby JupiterSunset » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:10 pm

Done and done. Thanks so much! :)
JupiterSunset

Burning Since: 2013

Return to 2013 Tickets Discussion