Movement Of Jah People Art Car is back for 2013

Planning to build and bring a mutant vehicle? Talk about your plans and recruit crew members here.

Re: Movement Of Jah People Art Car is back for 2013

Postby Yellfire! » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:13 pm

Wrainy wrote:What Maxx said. I was camped next to The Space Gnomes at 3:00 and G. It is unfortunate that your art car got a bad name due to being placed by "Reggae on the playa". Your car is seriously a work of art, but the bad Reggae camp was awful. Please accept my sincerest apology, and we didn't know they put two camps so simliar next to each other. I feel bad that this escalated so quickly and a bit out of control.

We leave to work DPW in a couple of days, so we will be both falling off this thread. Please do not take offense.

I will stop by Camp Walter with Maxx and "buy" you a drink. We are camped right by Walter this year. Let's be friendly neighbors and enjoy the burn. The 3:00 sector is going to awesome this year!

Maxx and Wrainy
Thank you once again. I didnt even realize that people were associating me with ROTP. Its good to know at this point so I can smooth things out on Playa if Im approached. Please find me in Camp Walter Id love to have a drink with you.

I got a call from Camp Walters Camp organizer today saying that Hepkitten had emailed her with concerns about me camping inside Camp Walter because of this thread thats why I started to really ask for justice today. I work hard to create loving and deep connections on and off Playa and what to keep them that way. Hopefully Hepkitten reads this.

Kind
There is something special about Burning Man and I'm frightened by those who don't see it.
Yellfire!

Postby Yellfire! » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:21 pm

Bless wrote:Yay!! Reconciliation!!! Jah bless!!!!! :D :D :D

Jah Love!
There is something special about Burning Man and I'm frightened by those who don't see it.
Yellfire!

Postby Bless » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:21 pm

illy deserves some praise, as well, for helping to clear up the whole situation
Bless

Burning Since: 2012

Postby Maxx » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:52 am

Thank you and if you see me on Playa in the car please stop me and say hi. Id like to give you a hug.

I have a hug waiting here for you to, Burner friend. Definitely will stop you if I see you.
Maxx Destrukt
aka
BAM BAM
Maxx

Burning Since: 2003

Postby illy dilly » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:03 pm

I can't speak for Yellfire at all.

But, thank you both for understanding what was actually happening in that area and making amends.

Hopefully in the future, we all make sure we know the facts before we start saying things that will jeopardize any amazing MV's, Theme Camp's, or Project's placement, DMV permitting, Sound licensing, or any of the 'Approvals' projects need to be on Playa.
Why don't ya stick your head in that hole and find out? ~piehole
Plan for the worst, expect the best. Make the most out of it under any conditions. If you cannot do that you will never enjoy yourself. ~CrispyDave
illy dilly

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Gnome Dome

Previous

Return to 2013 Mutant Vehicles