All things outside of Burning Man.
"we need a fascist buddha"
- Posts: 2609
- Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:54 pm
- Location: Dobbidossola, Italy.
I may have missed the point but I think it is run by Carpenters, not Masons. Or did I ere?
"There is nothing so over-estimated as a piece of ass, and nothing so under-estimated as a good and greasy shit." Boneman Johnson
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:15 pm
- Location: Dept of Over-Engineering
Gonzo Frothwood wrote:I may have missed the point but I think it is run by Carpenters, not Masons. Or did I ere?
Roberto Dobbisano wrote:.
- Posts: 25857
- Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
- Location: nevada county
- Burning Since: 2017
- Camp Name: qqqq
Once I noticed I was on fire, I decided to relax and enjoy the fall™
- Posts: 1649
- Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:47 pm
- Location: Boston, New York, Paris, Tangiers
Return to Open Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: theCryptofishist and 0 guests