SOLD: 1 @ $380 (Will Fedex to you)

Have extra tickets or can't use yours? Post about it here.

SOLD: 1 @ $380 (Will Fedex to you)

Postby seanmcpherson » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:56 pm

My work plans have changed and I'm only going to be able to make it to my regional burn (Alchemy) this year. I have one $380 ticket in hand in the original brown recycled ardboard-type windowed envelope w/ the Survival Guide and Atomic Fireball candy (no, I'm not even going to keep the candy; I consider getting it part of the ticket experience, and you deserve to have it, too). I'd already received the tickets so I can't use STEP since they're not will-call. I'm selling the ticket at face cost and I'm eating the original service and shipping fees of $19 and the FedEx cost to ship it to you :) I prefer PayPal just for ease of use; I'm verified w/ PayPal.

Reply here and I'll get in touch with the first responder to the post who also PMs me their contact info (I'll go in order of those who post, so do that first, then send the PM, so there's no confusion). A couple of years ago, I forgot to specify in the post VS PMs, so this year I'm being specific! As soon as exchange is confirmed I'll reply so the Mods can change the subject and lock this one to avoid confusion, as requested in the sticky for this forum.

Avoid getting ripped off by scalpers! Most won't take the service fee hit, obviously, so that's one clue, but it could still be a fake ticket. I've been active on the ePlaya board for several years and successfully sold my extra tickets a few years ago if you want to search for my posts. In addition, you can find me on my 'most attended' Regional Burn group of http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alchemytalk/messages under my yahoo handle of 'backtick' if you want to verify I'm for real (no one wants to get ripped off for several hundred bucks). My burner name is Tinker, and I've been at Transformus in NC and Interfuse in MO, but every year I go to Alchemy in GA. You can always find me on top of Silent Hill w/ my giant cooler of Ale81's and my white Tinker Trailer and usually a 18' white PlayaDome (but this year I'm taking a golf cart instead, since I do so much running around fixing things - thus, the Tinker moniker). If you'll be there, stop by and say hi or leave me a note on my whiteboard on the trailer!

Sean McPherson / Tinker
AKA "Tinker", a Louisville, KY Area Burner; I try to make it to Alchemy in GA, Interfuse in MO, and Transformus in NC as often as possible. If I'm traveling light, the Prius/Dome do the job. Lots of work at a burn means I take the Tinker Trailer!
seanmcpherson

Re: OFFERED: 1 @ $380 (Will Fedex to you)

Postby Schtev » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:59 pm

Message sent. Check your PMs.
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. I will face my fear. I will let it pass through me. Where the fear has gone, there shall be nothing. Only I will remain."
Schtev

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Camp Fuckowee

Postby seanmcpherson » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:01 pm

Ticket is *sold*.

Moderators, please feel free to edit the topic and lock the thread, and thank you for your efforts on the ePlaya :)
AKA "Tinker", a Louisville, KY Area Burner; I try to make it to Alchemy in GA, Interfuse in MO, and Transformus in NC as often as possible. If I'm traveling light, the Prius/Dome do the job. Lots of work at a burn means I take the Tinker Trailer!
seanmcpherson

Postby Schtev » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:01 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. I will face my fear. I will let it pass through me. Where the fear has gone, there shall be nothing. Only I will remain."
Schtev

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Camp Fuckowee

Postby Savannah » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:02 pm

Congratulations, Schtev!

Thank you, Sean. Locking this up . . .
*** 2013 Survival Guide ***

"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger

"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle
Savannah

Burning Since: 2000

Return to 2013 Tickets Offered