The Bureau of Misinformation Theme Camp Wants YOU.

Whether you're a registered theme camp or not this is the place to discuss and share camp plans, find a camp to join, or recruit new campmates.

The Bureau of Misinformation Theme Camp Wants YOU.

Postby JustinWasHere » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:29 pm

Hey folks,

I'm Justin, founder and camp leader of The Bureau of Misinformation. We're in our 4th year as a theme camp and this year we got placed at 9 & A! We've got some space in our theme camp for new members, and we're interested in filling those spots with SF / East Bay local people who really want to PARTICIPATE. We have a great crew from all over the world, but our core crew is based in SF and the East Bay.

We're really looking for a few good people who really like to be involved, and build, and organize, and really participate. I think the ideal group would be a crew of up to 10 (or so) people who are already a small camp of their own, and want to join a bigger camp and work together to create something awesome. Let's join forces!

Interested? Know someone who is? Get in touch here or email me: Justin [at] WorldTravelBuzz.com

And you can get some more info about The Bureau here: http://bureauofmisinformation.com/about/

Thanks!
JustinWasHere

Re: The Bureau of Misinformation Theme Camp Wants YOU.

Postby nicmargan » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:36 am

Justin, I love the idea of the bureau of misinformation. Reminds me of an idea I have had with a friend before, what we call "post-reason", the type of talk that is convincingly coherent but in fact total garbage. I'm a writer and storyteller from Australia so have experience with words and tall-tales. Would love to join your camp if you'll have me. :3
Nico
nicmargan

Burning Since: 2013

Postby Theraplst » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:51 am

nicmargan wrote:Reminds me of an idea I have had with a friend before, what we call "post-reason", the type of talk that is convincingly coherent but in fact total garbage.

Whom ever's crane unstrained plays mainly with the plane in spain where rain falls in maine with the train that stays plainly in the lane;
They call me simba
Theraplst

Postby nicmargan » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:40 pm

Theraplst wrote:
nicmargan wrote:Reminds me of an idea I have had with a friend before, what we call "post-reason", the type of talk that is convincingly coherent but in fact total garbage.

Whom ever's crane unstrained plays mainly with the plane in spain where rain falls in maine with the train that stays plainly in the lane;

Well OK I think that what is at the foundation of this is a real inquiry into misunderstood constructions of believing that lately an investigation needs to be made. If we don't get together and be lateral, a microscopic sliver of genuflection is parked out the front of work.
nicmargan

Burning Since: 2013

Return to 2013 Theme Camps