WTB 3, possibly 4 tickets in the NYC area

Looking for tickets? Post about it here.

WTB 3, possibly 4 tickets in the NYC area

Postby Eddie » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:42 pm

Hi guys, I need a ticket for myself, a potential playamate and a friend and his wife.

3 of us are in Brooklyn, one in Long Island. I'd be willing to ride up to 100 miles to pick them up.

I will not however pay above face value + fees.

Thanks!
Eddie

Re: WTB 3, possibly 4 tickets in the NYC area

Postby Conduit » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:55 pm

I see 6 face value tickets on Craigslist in NYC as of yesterday. Not sure if they've been sold but there are tickets out there. Good luck!
Conduit

Burning Since: 2011

Re: WTB 3, possibly 4 tickets in the NYC area

Postby Eric » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:43 pm

Register for a Burner profile on the main Burning Man site, and enter STEP (Secure Ticket Exchange Program), which is open until July 31st. If you don't get a ticket through STEP, the OMG Sale starts at the beginning of August, with another 1,000 tickets going on sale - make sure you register for that when it opens, and the tickets go on sale on Aug 7th at 12noon PDT - you must be registered for the sale to buy tickets!

Both STEP & OMG are will-call only tickets, and are sold through BMan so you don't have to worry if they're fake or not. Plus, the after-market will be heating up a lot around the beginning of Aug, as people realize their plans aren't going to happen this year for whatever reason, so you should be fine.

If you want to go through a third party, do not pay more than face value + shipping ($380 +shipping, basically) - you will regret it.
Survival Guide * First Timers Guide * Ticket Info

Regarding Ticket Scalpers and Scammers

It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Eric ShutterSlut
BRC Weekly
Eric

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Return to 2013 Tickets Wanted