First Holiday in 10 Years! - From London

Looking for tickets? Post about it here.

First Holiday in 10 Years! - From London

Postby ColeyGarratt » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:39 am

Hi one and all, my names Coley Garratt and Im a singer/songwriter living and playing gigs in London.

I haven't been on a holiday in about 10 years and I would love to go to Burning Man this year, my best friend is going and it would be amazing to have my first experience of America at Burning Man. I want to absolutely make the most of it, participate with my camp as much as possible and just generally soak it all in.

However I still dont have a ticket (Ive joined STEP), if anyone should have a spare or know of anyone who has a spare please PM me.

Much Love. :)

Coley
ColeyGarratt

Burning Since: 2013

Re: First Holiday in 10 Years! - From London

Postby Savannah » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:51 pm

Hi Coley! Good luck.

Go to Burning Pub tomorrow night; meet some other London Burners and network. It's good for learning and making (more) friends, but it's also handy in case anyone is trying to sell. Overseas folks don't have hard tickets, but someone may have a Will Call order to transfer to your name. It can be more comfortable buying/selling to an accountable local person and watching them submit the change of name form for the tickets. And sometimes they're a friend of a friend, so they have references, or you can check ID (or whatever).

http://www.euroburners.org/wiki/BurningPub

http://www.euroburners.org/wiki/HomePage

Make a really good packing and shopping list in case things come together, get your time off, and get ready for the OMG Last Chance sale in August.
*** 2013 Survival Guide ***

"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger

"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle
Savannah

Burning Since: 2000

Postby ColeyGarratt » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:36 am

Hey Savannah, thanks so much for the response, really appreciate all the info and advice. Im ready for the OMG sale and Ive booked flights, joined a camp and got 3 weeks off, so everything is aligned for an amazing time. Just need the ticket now :)

Hopefully see you there.

All the best. Coley
ColeyGarratt

Burning Since: 2013

Postby whisper » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:24 am

did you get my PM?
whisper

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Gypsy Witch Camp

Return to 2013 Tickets Wanted