seek ride share/RV share from SF and offer any help needed

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

seek ride share/RV share from SF and offer any help needed

Postby Yotam » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:59 pm

Hello everyone !
im a 25 years old Israeli guy looking to join a group of nice people in a car/RV or everything that drives the the playa from SF.

i will arrive to SF 2 weeks before the festival (aug 14th), and would love to help in arrangments- and preperation needed for an art instalation or carring and loading camp gear on trucks.

im an open minded guy, never been to BM, but been traveling alot, and love to meet new people.
i study art and design and did all kind of projects in my life.
would love to give a helpful hand to anyone who need help preparing to the event any time since my arrival - and would love to join you in the drive to the playa (can drive, share fule expences and all)

thanks !

Yotam.
Yotam

Re: seek ride share/RV share from SF and offer any help need

Postby Biancarza » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:28 pm

Hi Yotam, me and my boyfriend are brazilianS living in San Diego for 4 years, and it is our first time in BM too. We need someone to share a Rv we think you could be a good fit for us, so we can help each other. The problem would be how we would meet? We are thinking about renting a Rv in San Diego and we can pick you up in somewhere on the way of BM. If you are interested we can also talk through Facebook so we can know each other better: Bianca De Setti Arza and Bruno da Mata.

Thanks.
Biancarza

Burning Since: 2013

Return to 2013 Share Resources