Ride Share Wanted (near San Francisco)

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Ride Share Wanted (near San Francisco)

Postby mist-er » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:04 pm

See: hxxp://rideshare.burningman.com/ridesha ... -2013/8096 (replace hxxp with http)

Type: Need a Ride, Need Stuff Hauled Departing: Aug 24th - Aug 26th 2013
Direction: Both Returning: Aug 31st - Sep 2nd 2013
Location: San Bruno, California (near San Francisco) Camp: Camp Run Free
Riders: 1 Preferences: Accommodate disabled passenger, Open minded

Have my own BM 2013 ticket. Attended BM 2012. Am part of Center Camp Cafe core crew. I am glad to mentor/give advice to first timers at Burning Man. Am part of Camp Run Free, tentative 2013 camp address at BM is 7:15 and E . Travel fairly light, one duffel bag, one pup tent bag, one bicycle, cooler (food box) and the required water. Not into lots of clothes or costumes. Gay male age 50+. Need to arrive on or before Monday August 26 as I volunteer nights at Center Camp Cafe (including Monday night). I have no drugs and ask the vehicle/cargo be drug free. My career requires no arrest record.

Stuff:

Travel fairly light, one duffel bag, one pup tent bag, one bicycle, cooler (food box) and the required water. Not into lots of clothes or costumes.
Offering:

Reasonable cash contribution (negotiable). I have drivers license and can drive. I am open to what is fair in terms of contributing.

Stuff:

Travel fairly light, one duffel bag, one pup tent bag, one bicycle, cooler (food box) and the required water. Not into lots of clothes or costumes.
Offering:

Loren M
lmeissne@yahoo.com
415-738-2525 voice tel no texts 10 AM to 10 PM Pacific time.
mist-er

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Runfree

Re: Ride Share Wanted (near San Francisco)

Postby trilobyte » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:20 pm

I'm giving this a nudge over to the Share Resources board, since that's a better fit for rideshare posts. Good luck making a connection!
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Return to 2013 Share Resources