7:30 Neighborhood Camps

Whether you're a registered theme camp or not this is the place to discuss and share camp plans, find a camp to join, or recruit new campmates.

7:30 Neighborhood Camps

Postby trilobyte » Mon May 13, 2013 3:21 pm

Alright, what camps (registered or otherwise) are planning on camping in the 7ish to 8ish range on the dial? This thread is for camps to announce their locations and intentions… tell us who you are, meet your neighbors!
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Re: 7:30 Neighborhood Camps

Postby davemenc » Wed May 15, 2013 1:52 pm

Is this thing on? Hello? ;-)

I'm Rongo! from Object of Worship. We were about 7:45 and E last year. We were making 3D scanned medallions of peoples' faces with a 3D printer and a 3D scanner on site. It was pretty cool.

This year we're going to do it again plus try some other things which we're not ready to talk about. If we don't get placed we'll be farther back BUT we'll certainly be hanging around 7:30 because we LOVE IT!

Love!

Rongo!

--
Consider that you might be what the playa is providing!
davemenc

Postby bennybarks » Fri May 17, 2013 10:41 pm

The Porch Monkeys "Bloody Mary Breakfast Bar" will be returning to the playa for the 4th year running. With a choice of 4 unique flavoured vodkas and 13+ different hot sauces and condiments, as well as a new and improved pink parachute shade structure!
Look for us around 7.05 and I :P
Open from "when we wake up, til when we leave"
bennybarks

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Porch Monkeys

Postby pink » Sat May 18, 2013 12:10 pm

Retrofrolic will be back & requesting 7:30 placement.
I'm not a slut, I'm good time floozy!
pink

Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Retrofrolic

Postby Galaxo Magic » Thu May 30, 2013 10:51 am

Camp Upsie Dasium was on the corner of 7 and A in 2012. We had the pink elephant and the 3-story tower with the number 7 on it. We were camped across from the Wholly Mammoth.

We suspect that Captain Bloodshot will place us very close to 7 and A again, as folks loved having our tower to guide them home in the wee hours of the morning.....
Elephant trainer to the MV Beau Le'Phant, the pink elephant!
Camp Upsie Dasium
Galaxo Magic

Postby theCryptofishist » Thu May 30, 2013 2:20 pm

Galaxo Magic wrote:Camp Upsie Dasium was on the corner of 7 and A in 2012. We had the pink elephant and the 3-story tower with the number 7 on it. We were camped across from the Wholly Mammoth.

Ah, the Elephant Ghetto...
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby psychoalpha » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:16 pm

Camp Anita will be back again this year and likely requesting 7:30ish placement, as that's where we've been the past several years. 7:45 and G last year. Top shelf cocktails from the time the first camper awakens until night falls. Plus yoga, our "Well Hung" art car (the giant coat hanger), and too many Australians to count.
psychoalpha

Camp Name: Anita Cocktail

Postby Dr Helix » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:36 pm

Interaction Cafe will be open for business at 7:30 and D (hopefully!) We serve interactions, not food.
"Love, Rockets and write when you get work"
Dr Helix

Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Interaction Cafe

Retrofrolic: The Place of Pink, Pain and Pleasure!

Postby Trishntek » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Looking for a play partner? Join the ribbon party at Retrofrolic ALL WEEK LONG! The ribbons are an invitation to flirt, negotiate and play with each other. They show that you are seeking a play partner tonight and what kind of play you are interested in. Wearing ribbons gives permission for others to approach you with play invitations and lets you see at a glance who might be interested in being approached by you. If you are a DOMINANT/top, wear your ribbons on your LEFT wrist. If you are a SUBMISSIVE/bottom, wear your ribbons on the RIGHT. Switch? Slutty? Wear them on BOTH sides! No one is obligated, consider this a color coded ice breaker. This ribbon code is loosely based on the famous "hanky code", but we have made some changes (to make it easier).

We offer refreshing beverages, cocksucking certifications, impact play spaces with multiple crosses, benches, massage tables and chair, foot washing and bottom washing stations for a refreshing foot bath and massage, sex swing, hard point suspension, semi-private fetish area with our famous PONY and horizontal cross for more intimate activities. We offer a plethora of on-site toys, equipment, cuffs, paddles, floggers, canes, blindfolds, hoods, gags, collars, violet wands and estim! You want to use a vibrator? If you need it vibrated, we've got the machine for that! Condoms, gloves and cleaning supplies are available along with lotions, vinegar water and baby wipes. During the afternoons, we will be enjoying icy non-alcoholic drinks of luxurious flavor. So bring your cup! If you do not bring a cup, dire consequences are in store for you! Our infamous trio of famous phallus will stand at the ready for your sucking pleasure. Superman rewards those who engage his cock with Kryptonite 140 proof Absinthe! Batman has Chambord cum that Robin never appreciated! Santa Clause, who has pent up frustrations from all the lap-sitting he has to tolerate and, after jingling his balls and sucking hard, provides you with Limoncello! Those who complete the trio satisfactorily receive an official Cocksucker Certification! Our dungeon and play spaces are available. Aftercare spaces of cushions, mattresses and HOOKAH DOME are available for your leisure. We will also offer specific places for voyeuristic viewing of vicarious visions of vices. During the evening hours, the bar will offer delicious alcohol and non-alcohol beverages. Lights of color, art of goth and kink will treat your eyes. Music of something for everyone will tickle your ears.

There's much more of our scheduled events through the week, but this provides a general gist of our offering.
RETROFROLIC, the place of Pink, Pain and Pleasure!
http://www.retrofrolic.com
Some call me Tnt,,,, works for me!
Trishntek

Camp Name: Retrofrolic!

Postby toaster » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:56 pm

Sun Guardians is looking to be near 7:30 and E and will be offering Yoga, Art clinic and a party for "Come as your favorite Deity" which should be amazing fun.

Love seeing some of the camps posting here, too, who are looking for the same area. Very cool Orphans and Endorphins are a great group... looking forward to a beer at your bar!
Toaster
San Francisco, CA
www.sunguardians.net and
www.queerburners.com

(Living life running with scissors in my hand, wearing a plastic helmet and teethe-guard)
toaster

Postby freeeeeman » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:30 pm

we got placed on the corner of 7 & A!!! my whole camp feels blessed & stoked!!! i'd email placement to say thank you, but i'm sure they are overwhelmed. so, a big "THANK YOU" shouted from eplaya.
freeeeeman

Camp Name: Dodgeball Addiction

Postby gingerfoxx » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:44 pm

Tectonic will be at Esplanade and 7:00! Our structure will be a giant red, orange, yellow, and purple volcano. We will also have a chill dome off to the side if you need to get away, but don't want to leave the city. We will have a bar, live music from our house band The Shrike, DJs, Gluten Free and Vegan pizza slices to give away, aerial performances, and we will be sacrificing virgin burners to the fire gods!

Looking forward to meeting our neighbors! :)
gingerfoxx

Camp Name: Tectonic

Postby dinosaurwilly » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Dr Le Tawdry's is back for our 6th year! This time we will be at 7:15 and "A".

Stop by on Wednesday night to check out "Dark Side of the Rainbow".
------------------------------------
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen
dinosaurwilly

Postby Zang » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:54 pm

Suspended Animation will be back for our sixth year sixth year at the corner of 7:30 and Biggie Size Bondage!
Zang

Postby trilobyte » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:13 pm

I've heard from friends at the Lost Lounge/Temple Crew camp, they've been placed at 8:00 & A. Congrats to everyone receiving good news on placement!
trilobyte
Site Admin

Postby peltman » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:09 pm

Camp WhoofARTed just heard, we'll be on GDP, at 7:15. We'll have a sweet patio from where we'll be servving Homebrews, Bacon Bloody Marys, Infused Vodkas and the occasional Grilled Cheese extravaganza!

Also, late in the week, be sure to attend the "sideBall" competition!
peltman

Postby torrey.smith » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Sextant Camp will be at 7:45 and Consumer. Come hang out in our Dome, listen to DJ Walks WithBeats, browse our Sculpture Garden, or even possibly get your body molded on-Playa by the artist himself, Richard Smith! Then GTFO on our zip-line after ascending to 35' in the Crow's nest!
torrey.smith

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Sextant Camp

Postby trilobyte » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:46 pm

I'm hearing that the Bouncy Bouncy Club will be at 7:45 and A. Congrats!
trilobyte
Site Admin

Postby BurningDaylight » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:48 pm

Abstininthe at 7:30 Plaza. 1-6 am and pm. At least 40 flavors of absinthe - take a chance.
Just up or still up?
BurningDaylight

Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Abstininthe

Postby pink » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:43 pm

Retrofrolic will be at 7:30 & Extraterrestrial!
I'm not a slut, I'm good time floozy!
pink

Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Retrofrolic

Postby fresh » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:52 am

Black Rock Roller Disco will be at 7:30 and esplinade once again. Come celebrate good times, roll with us in a disco inferno, and turn the beat around then skate or crawl up to the bar for a frozen marg. Breaking bones since 1999. Open almost all day and night from saturday to saturday.
"All the worlds indeed a stage and we are merely players, performers and portrayers.
Each another's audience inside the gilded cage." - N. Peart
"SAFETY THIRD" - Some idiot
fresh

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Black Rock Roller Disco

Postby SouthernExposure » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:34 pm

We just received notification that Camp Cats!Cats!Cats! will be bowed up and pissing on everything in the vicinity of 7:15 and Horny.
SouthernExposure

Postby MacGlenver » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:53 pm

SouthernExposure wrote:We just received notification that Camp Cats!Cats!Cats! will be bowed up and pissing on everything in the vicinity of 7:15 and Horny.

That can't be the real street name. Don't be throwing me off! :)
"just two indecisive cowboys, trying to play a word game." - piehole
"Just apply intelligence and discretion and you should be able to get away with just about anything." - Ugly Dougly
MacGlenver

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: I call this one 'Old Gregg'

Postby AbundantChoice » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:56 pm

SouthernExposure wrote:We just received notification that Camp Cats!Cats!Cats! will be bowed up and pissing on everything in the vicinity of 7:15 and Horny.

Man, your camp's middle of the night grilled cheese party absolutely saved me last year; I was crashing really hard due to skipping dinner (dumb, I know), and that fantastic grilled cheese action + super-happy campers completely made my night. You all rule.
All Black Holes Begin As Stars.
AbundantChoice

Postby SouthernExposure » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:46 pm

Although it is not necessarily a Cat themed thing, the Grilled Cheese gig has always been a fantastic gift to everyone. I'm so glad you liked it.
SouthernExposure

Postby MacGlenver » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:50 pm

SouthernExposure wrote:Although it is not necessarily a Cat themed thing, the Grilled Cheese gig has always been a fantastic gift to everyone. I'm so glad you liked it.

Well... serving grilled cheese sandwiches at night may get you some pussy...
"just two indecisive cowboys, trying to play a word game." - piehole
"Just apply intelligence and discretion and you should be able to get away with just about anything." - Ugly Dougly
MacGlenver

Camp Name: I call this one 'Old Gregg'

Postby patent_pending » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:08 pm

Celestial Bodies Group Photo.jpg
Celestial Bodies will be at the 7:30 Plaza. Stop by for a refreshing Playa Cosmo and enjoy a variety of events and activities.
patent_pending

Camp Name: Celestial Bodies

Postby Rusted Iron » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:22 pm

Tarwater will be around 7:30 and A. Welcome.
Rusted Iron

Postby KestrelSF » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:04 pm

Paradise Motel has been placed at:

7:45 and GDP

Image[/quote]

Everyone please stop by for a Snow Cone!

KestrelSF

Camp Name: Paradise Motel

Postby Ducky62 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:30 am

The Mudskipper Cafe is excited to be back at 7:45 and E serving root beer floats on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday and a special Costume Appreciation Party on Thursday all from 2-4pm. Come by and bump to cool tunes by DJ Kelly Kidd, have a root beer float amd meet some awesome people!

Ducky62

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Mudskipper Urban Decay Cafe

Next

Return to 2013 Theme Camps