RV To Share!

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

RV To Share!

Postby sillyputty » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:26 pm

I'm looking for a few folks who want to share an RV with me!

The RV will be delivered to the Playa on Sunday and picked up on Monday.

If you are interested please let me know a bit about yourself!
sillyputty

Re: RV To Share!

Postby Yotam » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:00 pm

Hey,
im Yotam, 25 years old, and a thrilled first timer to BM !
i live in Israel and will come from long distance to be a part of this amazing event.
i study art and architecture in the UNI of Jerusalem and live there by myself for two years.

i will arrive to SF 2 weeks before the event on the 14th, and plan to get a ride to the playa from there.

by sharing an RV you meen to rent it together ?
im looking for a ride share for a while and it seems like a great idea !
what is the cost of all this? devided by how many people?

and another thing - wont WE drive it to the playa?
Yotam

Postby wendyostrow » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:05 pm

Hello

I am returning to the playa after an 8 year absence. I am a nurse practitioner, married, 58 year old woman. I have been to Burning Man 4 times. I was part of the theme camp, TOTEM and have camped with my husband in our tent, our car and an RV, the RV was certainly the most comfortable. I had back surgery a year ago and want to be part of an RV family for the creature comforts.

I am interested in camping with caring, creative, responsible folks who are there to have fun as well as to have meaningful connections with one another.
wendyostrow

Burning Since: 1999

Postby BettyDelicious » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:07 pm

Hi, I might be inerested! I've been to the burn twice and camped and always said I'd go back in an RV with AC, but all my friends seem to be in couples and bought little RV's noone to share with! I am coming from Canada, female, 30, love costumes, hula hoops and cooking good food. I'd be keen to share with just a few folks, keep the RV tidy (well as much as you can on the playa ;) and just have a nice little cool Oasis to recharge in. I have a group of about 20 friends camping together all from a little moutain town called Golden BC, we are fun, out-doorsy folk, and I would spend alot of time there... Do you already have an address for the RV? Know what share costs would be? A little about you?
In peace and LOVE!
Betty Delicious
BettyDelicious

Burning Since: 2011

Postby Savannah » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:16 pm

Please click "PM" under the original poster's name to send a message about costs. Financial discussions are customarily held privately.

It might also be a quick way to get his attention--not everyone checks their own thread every day, but some folks opt to receive an email telling them they have a PM.
*** 2013 Survival Guide ***

"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger

"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle
Savannah

Burning Since: I'm not sure

Postby Frarex » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:58 am

Hi, my name is Francesco and I am looking for somebody to share a RV.

A few days ago I started a post with some info about myself and my travel plans:

viewtopic.php?f=324&t=64965&p=950743#p950743

please have a look at it and let me know... cheers
Frarex

Return to 2013 Share Resources