FUNDRAISER: DREAMCYCLE !

Find out more about projects that need your help, and how you can show them support. Please note: only on-playa projects may be listed.

FUNDRAISER: DREAMCYCLE !

Postby papablade » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:51 pm

Thanks for checking out the Dreamcycle! We are so excited to bring you this fully interactive mutation of Brion Gysin's Dream Machine It's a bicycle powered kinetic installation that enables alpha brainwave functioning to overwhelm your thought process!

Find out more about it here and how you can help! http://igg.me/p/410344/x/3285481

It's really close to completion but needs YOUR contribution! I have been doing work trade to obtain materials to build the Dreamcycle, however now I am asking for your donation so we can get it illuminated the way it was intended to be!

I am reaching out to YOU the community of Black Rock City, to please donate whatever you can $5 - $10, every little bit helps, and every little bit is so appreciated. Also if you donate $25 or more you will get your initials or any initials you want welded onto the project for eternity. By doing so you are not only contributing monetarily(which is needed!) but also doing your part to contribute to the atheistic of the project as our intentions are to have the project covered with initials symbolizing the significance of contributors and the power of community fundraising!

Even if you can't contribute we hope you come visit the project and experience the power of alpha brainwave functioning. Thank you again for looking and we look forward to seeing you!
papablade

Burning Since: 2004

Re: FUNDRAISER: DREAMCYCLE !

Postby AntiM » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:41 am

Er, I mostly couldn't read the color fonts on playa beige .... ouch.
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Postby papablade » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:22 pm

OOOPS - just trying to keep it funky and too bad I can't change it now. hope you like the project!
papablade

Postby Canoe » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:16 pm

Magic! cut & paste
papablade wrote:Thanks for checking out the Dreamcycle! We are so excited to bring you this fully interactive mutation of Brion Gysin's Dream Machine It's a bicycle powered kinetic installation that enables alpha brainwave functioning to overwhelm your thought process!

Find out more about it here and how you can help! http://igg.me/p/410344/x/3285481

It's really close to completion but needs YOUR contribution! I have been doing work trade to obtain materials to build the Dreamcycle, however now I am asking for your donation so we can get it illuminated the way it was intended to be!

I am reaching out to YOU the community of Black Rock City, to please donate whatever you can $5 - $10, every little bit helps, and every little bit is so appreciated. Also if you donate $25 or more you will get your initials or any initials you want welded onto the project for eternity. By doing so you are not only contributing monetarily(which is needed!) but also doing your part to contribute to the atheistic of the project as our intentions are to have the project covered with initials symbolizing the significance of contributors and the power of community fundraising!

Even if you can't contribute we hope you come visit the project and experience the power of alpha brainwave functioning. Thank you again for looking and we look forward to seeing you!

*** http://www.burningman.com/preparation/ ***
... but don't harm the red dragon that frequents the area from time to time. He and I have an agreement.
“Dear subscriber, you are registered as a participant in a mass disturbance.”
Canoe

Postby papablade » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:13 am

Thanks canoe! Wow! You are awsome.
papablade

Return to 2013 Support A Project