Looking to share an RV with others.....

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Looking to share an RV with others.....

Postby bluntside187x » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:31 pm

Hello. My name is Chis and my friend andrew and me are looking for a few people(3-5) to get or share an rv with and hopefully camp with Osiris if everybody's down. This is my second burn but will be my friends andrews first. We are very helpful in our volunteer efforts and are super stoked for the trip. If interested just reply and well be in Touch. Peace n Love

Chris ( Littleduck )
bluntside187x

Burning Since: 2012

Re: Looking to share an RV with others.....

Postby trilobyte » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:48 pm

I've moved this thread over to the Share Resources board, since that's a better fit for threads about ride/RV shares. You might want to also consider such details as the city you're traveling from and your travel dates. If you've already got your camp figured out, you may also want to get in touch with the camp leaders about putting the word out among campmates (via any lists or FB pages they may have).
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby Frarex » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:59 am

Hi, my name is Francesco and I am looking for somebody to share a RV.

A few days ago I started a post with some info about myself and my travel plans:

viewtopic.php?f=324&t=64965&p=950743#p950743

please have a look at it and let me know... cheers
Frarex

Postby moog_man » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:35 am

Greets, All

My travel plans have just fallen through and it's intensified my determination to make it to playa this year. It will be my first; have tix, and am looking around for someone chilled with space in their RV to share, ideally.
Alternatively, if I can ride in and out of BM in someone's RV, I'll pitch tent. It's the week's supplies that needs organising, in that case. Water, food, bike.
NB. I don't have a driver's license but am mega-organised/ clean-freak. And something of a foodie.

I'll be flying in from London, UK - probably to San Fran, but could also switch entry to LA or Vegas. Dates tbc.
If you'd like to know any more about myself, feel free to enquire - or say 'hi' via FB: facebook.com/paul.davies.77398
moog_man

Burning Since: 2013

Postby OhioBluey » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:13 pm

trilobyte wrote:I've moved this thread over to the Share Resources board, since that's a better fit for threads about ride/RV shares. You might want to also consider such details as the city you're traveling from and your travel dates. If you've already got your camp figured out, you may also want to get in touch with the camp leaders about putting the word out among campmates (via any lists or FB pages they may have).

I've searched for the "shared resources' board but can't seem to find it. Search brings up nothing. Can you post a link please. Sorry for being a tard.

Thanks
OB
You should be out parading around instead of staying home and reading a bloody book.
OhioBluey

Burning Since: 2012

Postby theCryptofishist » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:15 pm

Right underneath the "Post Reply" button is a little link (blue typeface?) that says "Return to Share Resources Board."
But since you asked so nicely...
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby OctopussyDC » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:22 am

Hi Chris,
I would be interested in sharing an RV. Where would you be traveling from. I will be coming from DC and could fly to where you are.
Thanks, Anna
OctopussyDC

Postby trilobyte » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:46 am

From the main index page, look at the list. (Said in best street preacher voice) Behold! the 2013 event category, for it is filled with both wonder, and categories specific to this year's event. In that category you'll see the '2013 Share Resources' board. If you haven't already done so, check out some of the other 2913 boards, there's some great stuff in there.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby theCryptofishist » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:53 am

Pffffffffffffffffft! 2912 was better.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby nicknac » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Did you guys find someone? I have had cancellations in my RV and need to fill it.
nicknac

Return to 2013 Share Resources