All things outside of Burning Man.
This is why Ralph Nader can't dance!
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"
"If I can't find an answer, I'll create one!!!"
Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me
- Posts: 8718
- Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am
- Location: apache junction az.
Omg! Thanks for this! Hilarious! My hubby (left brained) and me (right brained) thought this was SO FUUNY!
"I hitched a ride with a vending machine repair man
He says he's been down this road more than twice
He was high on intellectualism
I've never been there but the brochure looks nice"
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:00 am
- Location: Sahuarita, AZ
- Burning Since: 2013
Right now I am a No Brain-er. will be better later.
"There is nothing so over-estimated as a piece of ass, and nothing so under-estimated as a good and greasy shit." Boneman Johnson
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:15 pm
- Location: Dept of Over-Engineering
JKhttp://www.mudskippercafe.comWhen I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
- Posts: 13034
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
- Location: Palm Springs
- Burning Since: 2007
- Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.
- Posts: 586
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:23 pm
- Location: San Diego, California
- Burning Since: 2011
- Camp Name: Dye With Dignity
I'm so right-brained that the test was too centrist for me.
- Posts: 8502
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:45 pm
- Burning Since: 2003
- Camp Name: BRC Weekly
I have a little bit of Savannah with me. Shhh...
- Posts: 708
- Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:39 am
- Location: North Bay, CA
- Burning Since: I'm not sure
Way left brained.......None of the right hand stuff made any sense to me.
Life's a bitch, then you go to Burning Man - Unjonharley
- Posts: 1322
- Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:43 pm
- Location: Sacramento, CA.
- Burning Since: 2012
- Camp Name: "No Adult Supervision" in BDV
All of it and none of it. All at once.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 13477
- Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:54 pm
- Location: San Francisco
- Burning Since: 2004
- Camp Name: Eridu Society
Return to Open Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests