Underwear

What to wear? What not to wear? Where to find and how to make anything from goggles to fantastic pieces of playawear.

Re: Underwear

Postby theCryptofishist » Wed May 15, 2013 6:41 pm

knowmad wrote:only if you chose to, otherwise Grumpy Fish.
Image
sexy is a state of mind, mostly in the minds of others, but if it's not inside yours, no dice.

You very well may be right. But the fairly frequent references to how unattractive middle-age is scare me...
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 37413
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

Re: Underwear

Postby Savannah » Wed May 15, 2013 7:09 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:
knowmad wrote:only if you chose to, otherwise Grumpy Fish.
Image
sexy is a state of mind, mostly in the minds of others, but if it's not inside yours, no dice.

You very well may be right. But the fairly frequent references to how unattractive middle-age is scare me...


I know plenty of attractive middle-aged people! Some of it is about trimmings and presentation, but some of it is confidence and daring. Not to be personal, but you have a nice lip shape, and pretty eyes.

If you want to experiment, I hope you do it.
*** 2013 Survival Guide ***

"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger

"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle
User avatar
Savannah
Moderator
 
Posts: 10517
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:33 pm
Burning Since: 2000

Re: Underwear

Postby theCryptofishist » Wed May 15, 2013 7:24 pm

Yes, I have lovely eyes.

I just have a lot of trouble with the commercialization of the body and the pushing it into ideals that so few of us fit. My first resort is to go into battle.

I'll just leave it at that.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 37413
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

Re: Underwear

Postby Simon of the Playa » Thu May 16, 2013 2:21 pm

.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
breathe deep, the playa is the dust of your ancestors

A gift for the Playa
User avatar
Simon of the Playa
 
Posts: 13851
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Location: Rochester, Nevada.
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Re: Underwear

Postby illy dilly » Thu May 16, 2013 3:21 pm

Simon of the Playa wrote:.

Not surprised that's what you wear for underwear.
Why don't ya stick your head in that hole and find out? ~piehole
Plan for the worst, expect the best. Make the most out of it under any conditions. If you cannot do that you will never enjoy yourself. ~CrispyDave
User avatar
illy dilly
 
Posts: 4798
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:02 pm
Location: Denver, CO
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Gnome Dome

Re: Underwear

Postby Captain Goddammit » Thu May 16, 2013 3:34 pm

Savannah wrote: Not to be personal, but you have a nice lip shape, and pretty eyes.

If you want to experiment, I hope you do it.


Well I guess if she does we'll all see what a nice lip shape she has :)
"Whaoomph! Whaomph! Burbbleburbblepattpattpattpatt... WHAAAAAaaoooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........!!!"
Top fuel dragster, by Elliot Naess
User avatar
Captain Goddammit
 
Posts: 4499
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 9:34 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Burning Since: 2000
Camp Name: Camp Fuck The Vehicle Passes

Re: Underwear

Postby theCryptofishist » Thu May 16, 2013 7:17 pm

Captain Goddammit wrote:
Savannah wrote: Not to be personal, but you have a nice lip shape, and pretty eyes.

If you want to experiment, I hope you do it.


Well I guess if she does we'll all see what a nice lip shape she has :)

Well, it's not like anyone's going to love me for my tender heart!
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 37413
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

Re: Underwear

Postby knowmad » Fri May 24, 2013 2:17 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:
Captain Goddammit wrote:
Savannah wrote: Not to be personal, but you have a nice lip shape, and pretty eyes.

If you want to experiment, I hope you do it.


Well I guess if she does we'll all see what a nice lip shape she has :)

Well, it's not like anyone's going to love me for my tender heart!

"Make sure to eat your enemy's heart, to gain his courage! His rich, tasty courage."
— Professor Farnsworth
............................................Image...........................................
Oh yeah, this year I was totally twerping out at the fence. ~Lonesombri
User avatar
knowmad
 
Posts: 3304
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:33 pm
Location: Puget Sound
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: 09-11 Specialist Clan
12 BWS BDV/DPB

Re: Underwear

Postby unjonharley » Fri May 24, 2013 2:23 pm

A realty of life.. Do not try to wash dishes when not wearing your Depends
User avatar
unjonharley
 
Posts: 8790
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:05 am
Location: Salem Or.

Re: Underwear

Postby knowmad » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:57 pm

unjonharley wrote:A realty of life.. Do not try to wash dishes when not wearing your Depends

whoa! quite the visual.

Gona get me these uns.
Image
............................................Image...........................................
Oh yeah, this year I was totally twerping out at the fence. ~Lonesombri
User avatar
knowmad
 
Posts: 3304
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:33 pm
Location: Puget Sound
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: 09-11 Specialist Clan
12 BWS BDV/DPB

Re: Underwear

Postby EspressoDude » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:35 am

sparkle pony uns...are they black light reactive/glow in the dark?
Is 4 shots enuff? no foo-foo drinks; just naked Espresso
Tactical Espresso Service http://home.comcast.net/~espressocamp/
Field Artillery Tractor
FOGBANK, GOD OF HELLFIRE
BLACK ROCK f/x Trojan Horse,Anubis,2014Temple
burn shit and blow shit up
User avatar
EspressoDude
 
Posts: 4714
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:30 pm
Location: the first Vancouver

Re: Underwear

Postby Dr. Pyro » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:50 am

EspressoDude wrote:sparkle pony uns...are they black light reactive/glow in the dark?


Certainly hope they are. Much easier to find in the back of an RV that way.
User avatar
Dr. Pyro
 
Posts: 3670
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:11 am
Location: Newcastle, CA
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Re: Underwear

Postby unjonharley » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:01 am

Dr. Pyro wrote:
EspressoDude wrote:sparkle pony uns...are they black light reactive/glow in the dark?


Certainly hope they are. Much easier to find in the back of an RV that way.


They may be to bright for your nite vision goggles. You could damage your eyes.
User avatar
unjonharley
 
Posts: 8790
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:05 am
Location: Salem Or.

Re: Underwear

Postby Turtleburp » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:49 am

Amateur shirtcocker

Simon's left sock and cat porn photographer

Image
User avatar
Turtleburp
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:52 pm
Location: Melbourne
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Barbie Holiday Village - Soap Supplied!

Re: Underwear

Postby knowmad » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:42 am

Turtleburp wrote:Real men wear
http://tradieworkwear.com.au/underwear/

Glad I gave up on being a real man! lol!
I'm pretty sure I saw someone wearing an athletic supporter out there, Like a bra for balls.
............................................Image...........................................
Oh yeah, this year I was totally twerping out at the fence. ~Lonesombri
User avatar
knowmad
 
Posts: 3304
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:33 pm
Location: Puget Sound
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: 09-11 Specialist Clan
12 BWS BDV/DPB

Re: Underwear

Postby FIGJAM » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:52 am

Ball bra bro!
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me
User avatar
FIGJAM
 
Posts: 7072
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am
Location: apache junction az.

Re: Underwear

Postby Turtleburp » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:36 pm

knowmad wrote:
Turtleburp wrote:Real men wear
http://tradieworkwear.com.au/underwear/

Glad I gave up on being a real man! lol!
I'm pretty sure I saw someone wearing an athletic supporter out there, Like a bra for balls.


It was definitely tongue in cheek - tradies and 'real men' are a big advertising segment here!

Wear tough man knickers it makes you more attractive and less chafed
Amateur shirtcocker

Simon's left sock and cat porn photographer

Image
User avatar
Turtleburp
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:52 pm
Location: Melbourne
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Barbie Holiday Village - Soap Supplied!

Re: Underwear

Postby knowmad » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:36 pm

Turtleburp wrote:
knowmad wrote:
Turtleburp wrote:Real men wear
http://tradieworkwear.com.au/underwear/

Glad I gave up on being a real man! lol!
I'm pretty sure I saw someone wearing an athletic supporter out there, Like a bra for balls.


It was definitely tongue in cheek - tradies and 'real men' are a big advertising segment here!

Wear tough man knickers it makes you more attractive and less chafed

tradies???
Please explain. too lazy to Google.
............................................Image...........................................
Oh yeah, this year I was totally twerping out at the fence. ~Lonesombri
User avatar
knowmad
 
Posts: 3304
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:33 pm
Location: Puget Sound
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: 09-11 Specialist Clan
12 BWS BDV/DPB

Re: Underwear

Postby MikeGyver » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:49 pm

knowmad wrote:tradies???
Please explain. too lazy to Google.


"Tradie" is the brand of the ball suffocating underwear.
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.
User avatar
MikeGyver
 
Posts: 553
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:23 pm
Location: San Diego, California
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp

Re: Underwear

Postby Elorrum » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:51 pm

tradie sounds kind of wimpy... er, for a macho tradesman right?
what we call a construction worker, that's all I could come up with/
What's the name of the act? The Aristocrats.
User avatar
Elorrum
 
Posts: 4474
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:09 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Underwear

Postby Turtleburp » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:15 am

Elorrum wrote:tradie sounds kind of wimpy... er, for a macho tradesman right?
what we call a construction worker, that's all I could come up with/


Correct - very Australian terminology
Amateur shirtcocker

Simon's left sock and cat porn photographer

Image
User avatar
Turtleburp
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:52 pm
Location: Melbourne
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Barbie Holiday Village - Soap Supplied!

Re: Underwear

Postby neXXtro » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:01 pm

something silky if at all...maybe an animal print.
neXXtro
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:09 pm

Re: Underwear

Postby knowmad » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:23 pm

Turtleburp wrote:
Elorrum wrote:tradie sounds kind of wimpy... er, for a macho tradesman right?
what we call a construction worker, that's all I could come up with/


Correct - very Australian terminology

omg you guys are still milking that Men at Work thing aren't you?

but on to some more relevant and awesome news
I found me an Awesome Corset in the Thrifty store today!!!
............................................Image...........................................
Oh yeah, this year I was totally twerping out at the fence. ~Lonesombri
User avatar
knowmad
 
Posts: 3304
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:33 pm
Location: Puget Sound
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: 09-11 Specialist Clan
12 BWS BDV/DPB

Re: Underwear

Postby aserendipity » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:01 pm

ye gads Knowmad
torture machine ! and high heels have to go with it

we are trading places
I shall keep you in mind when I shop
xoA.
aserendipity
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:34 pm

Re: Underwear

Postby knowmad » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:18 pm

I don't do heels on the playa.
6inch platform boots are dangerous enough.
............................................Image...........................................
Oh yeah, this year I was totally twerping out at the fence. ~Lonesombri
User avatar
knowmad
 
Posts: 3304
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:33 pm
Location: Puget Sound
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: 09-11 Specialist Clan
12 BWS BDV/DPB

Previous

Return to Clothing & Playawear

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests