MattJamonit wrote:Thanks Mister DJ, that was really helpful. I have two peavey 15" active speaks and a 18" peavey active subwoofer. Would you think the sub is a little overkill? also, do you do anything with the generator to muffle the sound?
* Bring the quietest generator you can afford, and the smallest that will meet your actual needs. Larger generators are more difficult to transport, use more fuel and create more pollution.
* Don't run your generator late at night or early in the morning.
* Place the generator as far from other camps as possible.
* Cover your generator with a sound shield or baffle. Do NOT bury it to shield the noise. No matter how well it is filled afterwards, the hole leaves a tremendous gouge in the playa.
* Make sure people can't trip over any power cords.
Source: http://www.burningman.com/preparation/e ... a5Xsuur_vM
Savannah wrote: Do I need a baffle box?
Generator (More baffle box talk)
lemur wrote:you shouldnt bring your DJ equipment.
but not for the reason you think.
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest