Delmarva burners...I know you are out there!

Get in touch with other Burners in your area.

Delmarva burners...I know you are out there!

Postby chinacatsunflower » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:51 pm

Ok...I am on the mailing list for the Balt/Wash regional group as well as the Jersey/Philly/NY group, but as far as I know as of yet there is no local group for the Delmarva penninsula. I figured, why not start one myself?

There are some areas around here with great potential for a decompression event, both public and private land...virtually all of it outdoors. I understand with the increasingly cold/wet weather the desire to host an event indoors, but I feel it is much more in the spirit of Burning Man to do the thing outside, regardless of conditions (really, what could be more extreme than the playa, honestly, folks).

So, if anyone is interrested, stop by and drop a line, or feel free to PM me with any thoughts, ideas, fuck you's, whatever.

Let's do this thing!

chinacat
See you on the playa!
chinacatsunflower

Postby Boijoy » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:11 pm

& igloos kind of look like hexi domes.. you can make the "man" from snow.. and melt him down. :lol:
don't forget to floss
Boijoy

Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Metro Mart

Postby chinacatsunflower » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:18 pm

sounds great, bring the ice and let's party!
See you on the playa!
chinacatsunflower

Postby chinacatsunflower » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:08 am

bump!

For those who are uninformed or otherwise curious, the Delmarva penninsula inludes all of Delaware, the eastern shore of Maryland, and the very southen tip is actually Viginia, hence Delmarva. Thus concludes this lesson in east coast geography.
See you on the playa!
chinacatsunflower

Re: Delmarva burners...I know you are out there!

Postby Innocent » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:55 am

Yesssss!!!!! I thought maybe I was alone on this island! Are you still around Delmarva? Is there any chance we could have met at PDF (regional) or Freeform? If not, let's find a way to connect offline!!
Innocent

Burning Since: 2011

Re: Delmarva burners...I know you are out there!

Postby trilobyte » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:14 am

Hello and welcome to the site! This thread is more than 4 years old, and looking at the OP's profile it appears they haven't been active on the boards in years. You may want to make sure you're signed up for any regional group email lists, and check to see if any of them may have active Facebook groups. You might also want to head on over to the Greeter's Station and post a little introduction - say hi, tell us a bit about yourself.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Return to Regionals & Events