Virgins wanted!! Join Dr. Realz!!

Whether you're a registered theme camp or not this is the place to discuss and share camp plans, find a camp to join, or recruit new campmates.

Virgins wanted!! Join Dr. Realz!!

Postby forrest Gump » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:20 am

Now that we have peaked your interest. We are fun group of 18 to 40 something year olds from across the globe looking for like minded people to be a part of our camp. Never been to burning man? Not to worry we love virgins.

“Dr. Realz mysterious wheel of uncertainty and mystical inclusion?” has reappeared. The mysterious Dr. Realz disappeared the end of August 2012 Turns out the lost tribe of the original culture have been holding him hostage. Come join in his captivity. Intruders will be treated as gods if they can show an object, weather it is a can opener or a stick of deodorant, that did not exist before the original culture disappeared that is until we depose them when we realize that they are using witch craft to trick us and are fakes, at which point we will kick them out as a false god and mock them with humor and sarcasm! we will exchange trinkets for the possessed object and hang it in our camp as a warning to others and to ward off evil spirits. Tribal elders will be spinning captured intruders on our wheel, we will be hosting a tribal dance with a virgin sacrifice and we will have jungle juice at our crashed spaceship/tiki bar. We are also are planning on hosting various workshops, which are still in the planning stages.

What we will be doing, in a fun way, is to give the gift of radical expression focusing on celebrating radical inclusion of our original cultures and involve people in a reality without the guilt of “modern” religious dogma. We will step back to a time before the cultural indoctrination by the church and state and let people explore their own view of reality. Campmates are strongly encouraged to explore and express their own original cultural heritage. For a better understanding I would direct you to you tube’s “Cargo Cult, how gods and religions appear”. If you are not able to put yourself outside of your comfort zone at the burn you never will be able to! We are looking for people who want to be burning man, not people who want to go to burning man. We cater particularly to virgin burners and give then a gentile push toward the spirit of burning man. Our mantra is “Participants become the art and the art is Participation”

We do not expect you to be our best friend but you should be social and able to communicate with more than grunts and growls. We all get along great and share “chores” mostly cooking dishes, running the wheel and deposing false gods. We share the evening meal together served at sunset. Then everyone goes their separate ways or goes in small groups. We take turns cooking doing dishes, and running the wheel. We are from all across the world and thrive on meet new people from different cultures.

“Dr. Realz mysterious wheel of uncertainty and mystical inclusion?” is looking for camp mates who are;
Open to new experiences, Have a passion for life, Play, participation, dance, contribute, accept gifts, help, share, push their boundaries, experiment, experience, overcome preconceived notions, able to step out of their comfort zone, and celebrate!

What the camp provides;
Food for evening meals
Shower
A prime space to set up your shelter (4:30 & G)
Being a part of a theme camp
Ability to hang out with the cool kids
A place to rest and recuperate

What you provide;
Shared help with camp obligations
Water to drink and shower with
Food beyond what camp supplies
Your own shelter
Passion, openness
forrest Gump

Re: Virgins wanted!! Join Dr. Realz!!

Postby regentswift » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:47 pm

How would one go about applying to join your camp? :)

~~

~Wherever you go, there you are... - Buddha~
~Every intentional act is a Magical Act. - Crowley~
regentswift

Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Dr. Realz

Postby forrest Gump » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:17 am

To join the camp you can send me an email. click on the Envlope on the right side of the screen ( under the picture)on my original post or this one. Please include a return email and all who sent email without an email address I have no way of contacting you? Also their seem to be some confusion about the name of the camp it is “Dr. Realz mysterious wheel of uncertainty and mystical inclusion?”.

Peace

Dr. Realz

“Be careful in the deep playa, something has been awakened”
-Dr. Realz
forrest Gump

Postby forrest Gump » Thu May 02, 2013 10:26 am

Oh I forgot to tell you in order get the envelope to appear, to send a private email, you have to log in on eplaya.

Peace

Dr. Realz

“In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!”

-Dr. Seuss
forrest Gump

Postby shLong » Thu May 30, 2013 12:45 pm

This sounds really great :)

I may be shooting you an email soon.
And I offer two 30 year old virgins for the price of one. :-)

I wonder what Dr Realz would think of me.........
shLong

Camp Name: Spank The Monkey Bar

Postby forrest Gump » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:22 am

shLong wrote:This sounds really great :)

I may be shooting you an email soon.
And I offer two 30 year old virgins for the price of one. :-)

I wonder what Dr Realz would think of me.........

Sounds good. Two for one what a deal
forrest Gump

Postby shLong » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:43 pm

Boy-o-boy...
That last question on your application was a doozey, LOL.

Thanks for the consideration, bud.
shLong

Camp Name: Spank The Monkey Bar

Return to 2013 Theme Camps