More Carrot Farmers Market has space for some awesome people

Whether you're a registered theme camp or not this is the place to discuss and share camp plans, find a camp to join, or recruit new campmates.

More Carrot Farmers Market has space for some awesome people

Postby JessieX » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Hi there! We're More Carrot, Black Rock City's farmers market, and we have space for some awesome people in our camp. We're a hardworking, intimate camp with 30 people max and plenty of opportunity to participate, be on a team (or two), do some farmers market shifts and more. Located in the French Quarter Village (most likely again at 7:30 and A, at our market we gift fresh fruit and veggies Tue-Fri, 8-10 a.m., as well as serve wholesome food at our ready-to-eat stall. (Think fresh salads served in a bowl of lettuce, cold sliced oranges and watermelon with feta.) Another event we host is the Countless Carrots March in which we face the Billion Bunnies and fight for carrots' rights. Our camp fees are on the high end and we do ask that people be in Reno by some time on Friday, August 23rd, as much of the physical work we do happens in Reno.

Please take a look at our camp's public-facing blog to learn more http://morecarrot2012.wordpress.com/. If you're interested, send us a note.

Mama J of More Carrot
JessieX

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: More Carrot

Re: More Carrot Farmers Market has space for some awesome pe

Postby mschutt » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:47 pm

My life partner and I would L O V E to join the farmers market crew in the continuing battle for the rights of Carrots! This will be my 3rd and his 2nd burn. We're in are early mid-twenties and full of sass and smiles. In fact we are quite awesome. Please let me know if there is still space available, if you are interested in having us and if there are any applications to fill out!
Thanks!
mschutt

Postby maryanimal » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:18 pm

Sounds like a great camp!
Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious.
maryanimal

Burning Since: 2011

Postby Seadragon » Thu May 23, 2013 10:07 am

Thinking about joining your theme camp.this will be my 3rd year on the playa.I'm a vegetarian and fresh veggies sounds amazing.when we meet in reno is there the option of leaving car there and carpooling?
Seadragon

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: No

Return to 2013 Theme Camps