New Yorkers! Ride share? Need a helping hand?

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

New Yorkers! Ride share? Need a helping hand?

Postby evagladys » Fri May 17, 2013 2:25 pm

First time burner from NYC looking for a ride share and an space in a camp or rv. Will put in for gas, supplies, anything you need! I'm 26, female and very easy to get along with. I have backpacked for months on my own before, so I know how to rough things out if needed! I am very sweet and super easy to get along with! Can't wait for BM 2013!
evagladys

Burning Since: 2013

Re: New Yorkers! Ride share? Need a helping hand?

Postby BringHeat » Tue May 21, 2013 7:20 am

[quote="evagladys"]First time burner from NYC looking for a ride share and an space in a camp or rv. Will put in for gas, supplies, anything you need! I'm 26, female and very easy to get along with. I have backpacked for months on my own before, so I know how to rough things out if needed! I am very sweet and super easy to get along with! Can't wait for BM 2013![/quote]

Hey Eva! I just happened to log in and see your post for the first time today. Our camp (New York Dangerous) is going to have about 20 or 25 people, as a mostly Burgin (First-time Burner = Burn Virgin!) subcamp within playagon village. at any rate, most of us are from New York, and at least a few of us are planning on driving cross country. Drop me a line if you're interested. We also have a Facebook page for brainstorming and planning, if it works out we'd be happy to invite you to join us.

Leon Feingold / White Whale
Bringheat@aol.com
BringHeat

Re: New Yorkers! Ride share? Need a helping hand?

Postby evagladys » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:57 pm

Thanks for the love! I actually found a camp! I will be staying at the couchburners campsite =) Best of luck with everything!

E
evagladys

Burning Since: 2013

Return to 2013 Share Resources