Missed Connection - Bozwell

Missed Connection - Bozwell

Postby LazerCorn » Wed May 15, 2013 8:52 pm

I had the pleasure of meeting an amazing gentleman stranger last year (2012) at the Burn. We shared a beautiful night of exploring and shenanigans together. I would love to get back into connection with him. So if your name is Bozwell or you know of someone who goes to the burn named Bozwell. Please send him my way! It would mean so much to me if I could get reacquainted with him.

Missed Connection Story:

I was out exploring the playa with a couple of friends. We were following an art car that had some great whomps coming out of it. I was dancing around when suddenly I saw a guy reach down to grab something from the ground. When he looked up our eyes met and I felt an instant connection. He walked over to me and introduced himself as Bozwell. Right away I developed a playa crush on him. The art car started to move away so I asked if he would want to join our crew. He motioned towards his bike but told me that he would follow on it. I ran towards the art car and hopped on. At first I didn't see him but then he popped out from the dark with a shining smile. We stayed with the art car stopping from point to point to dance and explore the art exhibits along the way. He showed me the secret entrance to the top of the sea carousel and cuddled with me under the trip pineapple as we watched it with wonder. After awhile our crew decided to move on to Revofuckinlution for some drinks. When we got to the bar we ended up sitting together and discussing who we were and what we had been through in life. He shared some beautiful stories with me about his life that reflected his morals. As we talked he kept playing with a feather. When I asked where he got it he said, "This is actually what brought me to you. I saw it on the ground and when I bent to pick it up you were the first thing to catch my eye." He asked if I would be interested in being his cuddle buddy for the night but I told him I had already made prior plans with my friends to have a cuddle puddle. I could tell he was a bit disappointed by this but said ok. He decided to go off and do his own thing and wished me a good night with a kiss on the cheek. I stayed up dancing with my friends but ended up getting tired before them so I went back to camp alone. Ended up getting no cuddles that night. The next day I was out exploring the playa when I decided to go check out the Black Rock Boutique and see what free costumes I could score. I was walking down the playa singing when suddenly a handsome guy on a bike rode by. We stopped at the same time and looked at one another. Somehow the playa had brought us back together. He asked where I was headed and I mentioned that I was going to the BRB to get some new costume gear. He joined me and we stood in line for a bit. The line ended up taking forever so he said he was gonna go explore. I ended up staying because I am a bit of a sparkle pony when it comes to costumes. Since that moment, I have always regretted not going with him. I should have listened to the playa when it brought him back into my world. So I am hoping to be able to manifest one last chance at having him in my life. If you know this amazing individual, please send him my way. Namaste.
We are only ever given just so much. But it is always, all we need.
LazerCorn

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Lost Boys/ And Then There's Only Love

Re: Missed Connection - Bozwell

Postby BBadger » Fri May 17, 2013 1:59 am

Here I am. Were you at the tit parade too? I sure made my rounds last year.
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens

Hate reading my replies? Click here to add me to your plonk (foe) list.
BBadger

Burning Since: I'm not sure

Postby LazerCorn » Thu May 23, 2013 5:47 am

Hmm...Thanks Mr. Badger but idk if your the Bozwell I am looking for.
We are only ever given just so much. But it is always, all we need.
LazerCorn

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Lost Boys/ And Then There's Only Love

Postby theCryptofishist » Thu May 23, 2013 6:07 pm

Off following Dr. Johnson, I suppose.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Return to Lost Humans