the need to gift

Rides, Resources, Obtainium.
This a GIFTING forum only - no buying, selling, or bartering.

the need to gift

Postby GuinivereElise » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:49 am

Hello, my burner family!

As a newbie this year, I made a ton of wonderful, homemade, organic chapstick and lip balm to gift to people. But, because I was so caught up experiencing, I rarely grabbed that bag-'o-lippie and passed them out.

So....

I have a bunch left over, that I would love to be able to gift. If you would like a tube of homemade chapstick or a tub of lip balm (similar to the chappie, but the kind you put on with your finger instead of straight from the tube), let me know, and I'll be more than happy to ship one or two right to your front door!

(as a side note: both the chappies and the lippies are peppermint, with a touch of lavender to round out the flavor.)

to get your own, or if you have questions, just let me know!

Burn baby burn,

Guinivere
GuinivereElise

Postby regynalonglank » Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:11 pm

i kinda did the same thing...but with mini-rolls of duct tape. so if you want a ten foot roll of pretty much any color let me know! would love some chappie...
\v/

/ \

just listen to the drum
regynalonglank

Postby GuinivereElise » Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:21 pm

PM me with your info, and the chappie is yours!

I don't think I have a need for a mini roll of duct tape, but if the need ever arises, I'll let you know!
GuinivereElise

Postby regynalonglank » Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:27 am

woo-hoo! thank you for my lippie, thank you for my lippie...my lips are so happy now :) that was the happiest mailbox day ever. you are the best! big lippie kisses to you...mwah!
\v/

/ \

just listen to the drum
regynalonglank

Postby GuinivereElise » Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:25 pm

You are VERY welcome!! I think that was the happiest lippiest post I've ever received!!

so, you like??

:D
GuinivereElise

Postby regynalonglank » Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:54 pm

I love! very subtle taste, not good when it's overpowering you know...and i love that you can recycle the containers. how cool is that! you rock. no really. seriously. no, i mean it. are you sure you're a newbie? i think we may have a sandbagger here...a pseudo burner virgin...perhaps you went in another life? heh...thanks!!!!
\v/

/ \

just listen to the drum
regynalonglank

Postby GuinivereElise » Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:38 pm

no, no sandbaggin here...

a real, live, virgin... well, used to be. Now I'm already planning for next year....

and heading to san diego decom in a coupla weeks...

glad you like it. save any and all tubes for me!! (i also do balms, so the little tubs are recyclable, too! )

thanks again!
GuinivereElise

Happy Lips, Happy Lips, How I Love My Happy Lips!

Postby regynalonglank » Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:55 pm

well you go girl. from now on all my empties have a new life plan!
\v/

/ \

just listen to the drum
regynalonglank

Postby sputnik » Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:47 pm

Sounds good to me, my lips have been extra chapped now that I shaved off my mustache. I'll PM you
sputnik

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Ubercarney

Postby regynalonglank » Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:18 pm

whuzzup GE? so listen, sadly i am all out of lippie. my lips miss you! i gave one of them to a hottie girl...and the other one just up and disappeared out of my pocket. i have tried other lip stuff but its just not the same. yours is just the bomb. so whaddaya say, could a girl impose for another installment? perhaps the tubs would stay put longer, i don't know...my lips, my lips miss you. did i mention that? sad lips, a sad sad day for lips :(
\v/

/ \

just listen to the drum
regynalonglank

Postby GuinivereElise » Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:27 pm

regynalonglank wrote:whuzzup GE? so listen, sadly i am all out of lippie. my lips miss you! i gave one of them to a hottie girl...and the other one just up and disappeared out of my pocket. i have tried other lip stuff but its just not the same. yours is just the bomb. so whaddaya say, could a girl impose for another installment? perhaps the tubs would stay put longer, i don't know...my lips, my lips miss you. did i mention that? sad lips, a sad sad day for lips :(

baby, as soon as I get another batch made up, you're first on my list! And, because i know your lips need me, I'll try to get one made soon, m'kay? are you happy with the peppermintylavender stuff, or do you wanna try some other flavor??

You're happy lips are my business!!
GuinivereElise

Postby regynalonglank » Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:42 pm

wow. my lips are happy just thinking about being your business! you're the bestest.

i have to say that the peperminty lavender thing was totally working for me, but i am willing to branch out, if you think its good then i am all over it. so far my lips have been ecstatic with your flavor choices, why stop now!

you know the cool thing about the peperminty lavender one was it had the added effect of making me feel like i had fresh breath, or at least some fresh minty off gassing lips, which would somehow counteract unfresh breath, if it were indeed unfresh...at least in my muddled mind, you know, whatever works :)

basically if you're dishing it out, my lips are all over it! heh...
\v/

/ \

just listen to the drum
regynalonglank

Postby GuinivereElise » Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:53 pm

okay, babycakes...

I'll do what I can, speedily...

until then, vitamin E is good on lips...
GuinivereElise

Postby regynalonglank » Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:31 pm

in your own good time honey baby, for you my lips can wait!
\v/

/ \

just listen to the drum
regynalonglank

Return to 2004 Share