Seeking a venue for a spanking class

Building art? Planning to perform? Building a stage or performance space? Talk about it here.

Seeking a venue for a spanking class

Postby LittleJack » Sat May 04, 2013 9:47 pm

Every year I see plenty of spanking at Burning Man (hell, it used to start with the Greeters), and most of them are done badly. There really is a skill to giving a great spanking, and knowing how makes it better for both the giver and the recipient.

It is an hour-long class, with about 20 minutes of talking and 40 minutes of hands-on spanking. I would prefer the class to be open to pairs or triads only, since it's quite literally a hands-on workshop. It is also of course gender and orientation non-specific. That's the great thing about butts, everyone's got one!

I'm hoping to find a place of reasonable size to host the class. If the venue has a couch or bed that I could use for the class, all the better, since I'm fond of teaching OTK (Over The Knee) spanking which works best when the spankee can lay flat across a lap. Using a chair is far more challenging, but can also work.

I've already got one session set for Tuesday at 4pm, and I'm in discussions with one or two other camps, but since I'd like to give this workshop 3 or 4 times during the week, I figured I'd post it here. I have of course also posted this on Fetlife.

Spanks a lot,

-Little Jack :)
--------
I like my coffee like I like my women: strong, earthy and full bodied!
LittleJack

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Hushville

Re: Seeking a venue for a spanking class

Postby trilobyte » Tue May 07, 2013 7:12 am

You may want to consider using the Spark collaboration tool.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Return to 2013 Art & Performance