I worked on several fronts this weekend. Aside from a camp meeting (and getting campmates engaged and inspired to make their own wonderful contributions, I also made a fair bit of progress in redesigning some bits, as well as fleshing out more of the designs and logistics. I also did some research into lighting gear to use, then put an order in for a single fixture at a supplier I might use. It wasn't a lot of money and even if I don't end up going in that direction I can use the piece I ordered for something I want to do in the loft, so it'll be a good test. I also continued working on deburring and sanding the pieces I cut last week. As I hone the design and improve the machining there'll be almost no hand-sanding to be done but my Wednesday session was rough - and so were some of the pieces I cut. So lots of sanding. Not tough, just tedious. There's still more to do, but I decided to do a rough assembly on one of the carts to show it off to my girlfriend (thankfully, she loves it even more in person than the renders I've shown her).
Here's a shot of the back, showing the storage space
The cat approves as well.
I'd planned to take it right back apart again, but Gandalf the cat insists I leave it up overnight hehe...