Hopeful first-timer 2013

Looking for tickets? Post about it here.

Hopeful first-timer 2013

Postby Paulkeilbach » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:31 pm

Hi Everyone,

I don't yet have any friends who are going or have ever been to Burning Man and I've never been myself but I feel a strong calling to go this year! I've joined the STEP waiting list and I have already started planning my schedule accordingly so that I will be able to go this summer. If anyone out there has a ticket that they would be willing to sell me, I would greatly appreciate it! Of course I would take my name off the STEP waiting list if I found someone who wanted to sell me a ticket. It would just be nice to have the assurance of knowing that I have a ticket as I continue to plan my trip this summer.

If you would like to know more about me, follow this link and read my first ePlaya post in the 'Introduce Yourself' forum.

viewtopic.php?f=95&t=64120

Thanks for the consideration! I hope to see you on the Playa.

Love,

Paul
Paulkeilbach

Burning Since: 2013

Re: Hopeful first-timer 2013

Postby International Incident » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:07 pm

Hi Paul,

Well posted. Nice use of the link to tell us about yourself. :D

In my experience polite and persistant people tend to get tickets.

Plan your trip. Tickets will not really start to flow until July - but if you are linked in through your local burner goup (and on ePlaya) then you will be able to get a ticket.

And, on being a first timer who doesn't know anyobody, just embrace it. In my first year I didn't know a person, I went on my own, flew out from Australia and got a lift to TTITD from someone I met on eplaya.

Good luck!
International Incident

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: P6 - a Barbie Death Village production

Return to 2013 Tickets Wanted