offering to volunteer on a MV / Art Installation

Planning to build and bring a mutant vehicle? Talk about your plans and recruit crew members here.

offering to volunteer on a MV / Art Installation

Postby drjookie » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:32 am

i am an ex-architect designer type that loves design and building stuff. Main limitation is welding and motor repair, but otherwise a generally handy guy. My story is I'm a burner and electronic music nut. I have designed installations internationally (so i have some taste and understand rigor etc). I need a break from work, a digital cleanse if you will, and would love to offer my energy to a fun and serious project, and work with my hands again.

I am located in Napa CA area. I even have space to work at my home and host the MV if needed. But otherwise am willing to donate 1-2 weeks of working in July on a kick-ass MV. I am hoping sound system and DJs are a priority for the car, as that would be a strong + for me. (re: volunterring on an art installation, I may consider heading out for 4thjuplaya, and welcome discussions of helping on large scale installations)

Just throwing this out there. And depending on situation, I am happy to help fund part of the project for rights therein of usage and occupancy as hitting the playa in an MV or having an installation for fellow burners to experience would be awesome!
drjookie

Burning Since: 2012

Return to 2013 Mutant Vehicles