Swamp Coolers, Cooler Management, Dry Ice, Misting Systems, and just plain how to beat the heat.
what is the best way to do this in the black rock desert?
Don't link to anything here!
- Posts: 3599
- Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:07 pm
- Location: Madagascar
- Camp Name: Plug N Play Camp
"Whaoomph! Whaomph! Burbbleburbblepattpattpattpatt... WHAAAAAaaoooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........!!!"
Top fuel dragster, by Elliot Naess
- Posts: 4492
- Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 9:34 am
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Burning Since: 2000
- Camp Name: Camp Fuck The Vehicle Passes
Heatsinks with little fans to blow on em.
Life's a bitch, then you go to Burning Man - Unjonharley
- Posts: 883
- Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:43 pm
- Location: Sacramento, CA.
- Burning Since: 2012
- Camp Name: Orphans Too
Cool yer heels here chopper!
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens
Hate reading my replies? Click here
to add me to your plonk (foe) list.
- Posts: 3857
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:37 am
- Location: (near) Portland, OR, USA
- Burning Since: I'm not sure
Return to Keeping Cool
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: mhead and 2 guests