Peice of severed foot camp

Whether you're a registered theme camp or not this is the place to discuss and share camp plans, find a camp to join, or recruit new campmates.

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby Sham » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:10 pm

BBadger wrote:Is Pauly D the same as Paula Deen?

Image

She is so hot! :D

I am so desperate to correct the spelling of the thread title, but have tied my hands to restrain myself.
User avatar
Sham
Moderator
 
Posts: 6268
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:10 am
Location: The hidden mythical place.....

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby theCryptofishist » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:04 pm

I just want it acknowledged that no one on the board has more severed feet than I do.

And yes, I waited to the second page.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 37421
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby Ogdenhousedj » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:12 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:I just want it acknowledged that no one on the board has more severed feet than I do.

And yes, I waited to the second page.

I like your style
Ogdenhousedj
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:31 am

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby jkisha » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:43 pm

Mojojita wrote:
theCryptofishist wrote:the rest is silence


Wow - I have no words here.....

And yet you did.
JK
Image
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
User avatar
jkisha
 
Posts: 11403
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby Ogdenhousedj » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:00 pm

Way to high jack a thread guys. So yea, disemboweled unicorns and blood and guts and shit. Playa chickens that should have thought twice before walking in front of art cars while being a darkwad. We encourage all to come and participate, wether its to come add some brutal nightmare making art. Or simply dress up in your scariest playa wear and come fuck with people through out the skin-A-Dome. Look out for special events throughout the week
Ogdenhousedj
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:31 am

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby 9ah » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:41 am

Ogdenhousedj wrote:
theCryptofishist wrote:I just want it acknowledged that no one on the board has more severed feet than I do.

And yes, I waited to the second page.

I like your style


snark? please be snark... PLEASE be snark!

Image
Illuminate. Navigate. Celebrate.
What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?
User avatar
9ah
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:37 am
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: Lamplighters

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby International Incident » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:18 am

Shambala wrote:
I am so desperate to correct the spelling of the thread title, but have tied my hands to restrain myself.


Go on. Do it. Live a little.
User avatar
International Incident
 
Posts: 1003
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:05 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: P6 - a Barbie Death Village production

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby International Incident » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:21 am

I don't want to be one of "those" people that has a problem with grammar n'shit. So I'm not going there.

But, can I ask, how do you clean blood off the playa? It is like an oil spill? Does it require a shovel and a bag?
User avatar
International Incident
 
Posts: 1003
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:05 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: P6 - a Barbie Death Village production

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby Sham » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:39 am

II, from my understanding, once the body is removed from the playa, the sun dries the blood and the area is simply raked with a standard garden rake---and never, ever mentioned again.
User avatar
Sham
Moderator
 
Posts: 6268
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:10 am
Location: The hidden mythical place.....

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby Roberto Dobbisano » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:21 am

so will DPW consider that a red mark, or will they use Black as a designation again?
one nation, under a groove.
User avatar
Roberto Dobbisano
 
Posts: 2655
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: Dobbidossola, Italy.

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby some seeing eye » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 am

Say I was walking down the road at BM and I have a choice of what camp to interact with.
Absinthe camp or severed foot camp? Grilled cheese camp of severed foot camp? Belly dance camp or severed foot camp? Suspension camp or severed foot camp? Airbrush body painting camp or severed foot camp? Massage and bodywork camp or severed foot camp? Giant teeter totter or severed foot camp? Unique does not equal good. There is a universe of never been done before and much of it will remain undone for a reason.
increasing the signal to noise ratio with compassion
User avatar
some seeing eye
 
Posts: 994
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:06 pm
Location: The Oregon
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Woo

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby CrispyDave » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:58 am

Exactky what again is the "Peas Served Food Camp" can we get a grilled cheese and bacom sammich?
Plan for the worst, expect the best.
Make the most out of it under any conditions.
If you cannot do that you will never enjoy yourself.
User avatar
CrispyDave
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:05 pm
Location: Santa Clara
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Temple Guardians

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby VultureChow » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:50 am

some seeing eye wrote:Say I was walking down the road at BM and I have a choice of what camp to interact with.
Absinthe camp or severed foot camp? Grilled cheese camp of severed foot camp? Belly dance camp or severed foot camp? Suspension camp or severed foot camp? Airbrush body painting camp or severed foot camp? Massage and bodywork camp or severed foot camp? Giant teeter totter or severed foot camp? Unique does not equal good. There is a universe of never been done before and much of it will remain undone for a reason.


If they were serving Sourtoes, I'd be there

Image

http://www.sourtoecocktailclub.com/sourtoe.html
Send lawyers, guns and money - The shit has hit the fan.
User avatar
VultureChow
 
Posts: 1430
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:08 pm
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Cougar Camp @ Barbie Death Village

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby ygmir » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:15 am

VultureChow wrote:
some seeing eye wrote:Say I was walking down the road at BM and I have a choice of what camp to interact with.
Absinthe camp or severed foot camp? Grilled cheese camp of severed foot camp? Belly dance camp or severed foot camp? Suspension camp or severed foot camp? Airbrush body painting camp or severed foot camp? Massage and bodywork camp or severed foot camp? Giant teeter totter or severed foot camp? Unique does not equal good. There is a universe of never been done before and much of it will remain undone for a reason.


If they were serving Sourtoes, I'd be there

Image

http://www.sourtoecocktailclub.com/sourtoe.html


just so happens, I have a card, from the Dawson City Hotel, related to my consumption of a "sour toe cocktail".
Image
Image
Image

the apex of a drinking contest between myself and two young (and over confident) Canadian fellers..........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 25989
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby Ogdenhousedj » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:57 am

Oh great and powerful grammar Nazis I thank you for the lesson in grammar. While most of you are behind a computer all day, most of my posts are being made on the road on my phone and I could really care less to fix my mistakes. By all means if you would rather make your interactions at poo funnel camp or gang bang Corey's ass camp then go ahead. We on the other hand have been planning on making this happen since our first burn and can't wait to share it with the masses
Ogdenhousedj
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:31 am

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby knowmad » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:31 pm

hey, what kinda sick can one get from drinking rotten toe juice? srlsy I had problems with the worm.
............................................Image...........................................
Oh yeah, this year I was totally twerping out at the fence. ~Lonesombri
User avatar
knowmad
 
Posts: 3304
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:33 pm
Location: Puget Sound
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: 09-11 Specialist Clan
12 BWS BDV/DPB

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby BBadger » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:40 pm

Ogdenhousedj wrote:Oh great and powerful grammar Nazis I thank you for the lesson in grammar. While most of you are behind a computer all day, most of my posts are being made on the road on my phone and I could really care less to fix my mistakes. By all means if you would rather make your interactions at poo funnel camp or gang bang Corey's ass camp then go ahead. We on the other hand have been planning on making this happen since our first burn and can't wait to share it with the masses


Damn, and I thought our efforts to help you care less were sufficient.
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens

Hate reading my replies? Click here to add me to your plonk (foe) list.
User avatar
BBadger
 
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:37 am
Location: (near) Portland, OR, USA
Burning Since: I'm not sure

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby Roberto Dobbisano » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:42 pm

BBadger wrote:
Ogdenhousedj wrote:Oh great and powerful grammar Nazis I thank you for the lesson in grammar. While most of you are behind a computer all day, most of my posts are being made on the road on my phone and I could really care less to fix my mistakes. By all means if you would rather make your interactions at poo funnel camp or gang bang Corey's ass camp then go ahead. We on the other hand have been planning on making this happen since our first burn and can't wait to share it with the masses


Damn, and I thought our efforts to help you care less were sufficient.




well, it's obvious, that you sir, must be a fucking guido.
one nation, under a groove.
User avatar
Roberto Dobbisano
 
Posts: 2655
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: Dobbidossola, Italy.

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby BBadger » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:44 pm

I may have Eurotrash blood in my heritage, but none from Italy kind sir!
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens

Hate reading my replies? Click here to add me to your plonk (foe) list.
User avatar
BBadger
 
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:37 am
Location: (near) Portland, OR, USA
Burning Since: I'm not sure

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby Simon of the Playa » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:46 pm

Nephitian?
breathe deep, the playa is the dust of your ancestors

A gift for the Playa
User avatar
Simon of the Playa
 
Posts: 13856
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Location: Rochester, Nevada.
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby VultureChow » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:49 pm

knowmad wrote:hey, what kinda sick can one get from drinking rotten toe juice? srlsy I had problems with the worm.


They are either salted or preserved in alcohol. From what i understand, it's been cleared by the health department.

For the record, it doesn't count unless the toe touches your lip while you are drinking.

If in the next few months I lose a toe, I promise to donate it to whatever camp wants to do this.
Send lawyers, guns and money - The shit has hit the fan.
User avatar
VultureChow
 
Posts: 1430
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:08 pm
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Cougar Camp @ Barbie Death Village

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby TomServo » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:55 pm

BBadger wrote:I may have Eurotrash blood in my heritage, but none from Italy kind sir!


We got a problem.
anything worth doing..is worth overdoing

Vor Gebrauch Sprengkapsel einsetzen
User avatar
TomServo
 
Posts: 6017
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: BloodBath&Beyond

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby VultureChow » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:09 pm

Oooohhh... If you want to run a bar, you can do the whole weird tonic thing you see in a lot of asian countries.

Clear bottle of high proof alcohol + Random dead animal or animal part = Cocktails!

Image

For purposes of food safety, you could use fda inspected things.

Cow eyeballs, hooves, chicken feet/hearts whatever. Sheep tongues. I'll bet if you use everclear, you won't even notice a taste.
Send lawyers, guns and money - The shit has hit the fan.
User avatar
VultureChow
 
Posts: 1430
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:08 pm
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Cougar Camp @ Barbie Death Village

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby Turtleburp » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:36 pm

BBadger wrote:Is Pauly D the same as Paula Deen?

Image



TRANSFIXED!! What is it?!?! :shock:
Amateur shirtcocker

Simon's left sock and cat porn photographer

Image
User avatar
Turtleburp
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:52 pm
Location: Melbourne
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Barbie Holiday Village - Soap Supplied!

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby VultureChow » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:12 pm

Turtleburp wrote:
BBadger wrote:Is Pauly D the same as Paula Deen?

Image



That has been bugging me all day.
Send lawyers, guns and money - The shit has hit the fan.
User avatar
VultureChow
 
Posts: 1430
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:08 pm
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Cougar Camp @ Barbie Death Village

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby BBadger » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:14 pm

It's amazing what bad lighting will do to you. She should talk to Oprah about her set.

Image
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens

Hate reading my replies? Click here to add me to your plonk (foe) list.
User avatar
BBadger
 
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:37 am
Location: (near) Portland, OR, USA
Burning Since: I'm not sure

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby TT120 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:21 pm

WTF is this thread about? :?: :?:
Life's a bitch, then you go to Burning Man - Unjonharley

W6BJD
User avatar
TT120
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:43 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA.
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Orphans Too

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby 48_love » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:25 pm

grammar and appendage cocktails ... now, post!
User avatar
48_love
 
Posts: 701
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:58 pm
Burning Since: 2013

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby 9ah » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:54 pm

VultureChow wrote:Oooohhh... If you want to run a bar, you can do the whole weird tonic thing you see in a lot of asian countries.

Clear bottle of high proof alcohol + Random dead animal or animal part = Cocktails!

Image

For purposes of food safety, you could use fda inspected things.

Cow eyeballs, hooves, chicken feet/hearts whatever. Sheep tongues. I'll bet if you use everclear, you won't even notice a taste.


You really donate notice it... Me and a couple German friends didn't know we drank snake whiskey one night until I went through my photos the next day! :roll:
Illuminate. Navigate. Celebrate.
What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?
User avatar
9ah
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:37 am
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: Lamplighters

Re: Peice of severed foot camp

Postby Ogdenhousedj » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:04 pm

48_love wrote:grammar and appendage cocktails ... now, post!

Finally, somebody that gets it
Ogdenhousedj
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:31 am

PreviousNext

Return to 2013 Theme Camps

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests