Never received a confirmation email

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place

Never received a confirmation email

Postby Epico » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:37 am

I purchased tickets in the individual sale and I never received a confirmation email. My credit card was charged. I have emailed Ticket Support twice but have not received a reply. I don't know what to do. I understand it is still early but considering the demand for tickets I just want to be sure that I am going to get to go considering I was charged.
Epico

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Neon Monkeys (defunct?)

Re: Never received a confirmation email

Postby trilobyte » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:58 am

Check your spam filter. You may need to log into your email provider's web site and check there, in some cases they may be doing some kind of spamblocking that could prevent you from ever having seen a message. If you've emailed ticketsupport@burningman.com and gotten zero response back that's almost certainly the case, as there's an automatic acknowledgement email that's sent to your address almost immediately after you send them an email. While logged into your provider, you may want to add *@burningman.com and *@inticketing.com to your trusted senders list (or add a filter to never send messages from those addresses to spam).
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby Epico » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:16 am

I've been religiously checking my spam folder and nothing has popped up. I finally got a reply from Ticket Support and they said they are working on sending out confirmation emails to people who didn't receive them. They were at least able to give me a confirmation number of my purchase which put me at ease.
Epico

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Neon Monkeys (defunct?)

Postby Savannah » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:19 am

Thank you for posting a follow-up, Epico! I'm relieved for you, and I hope it all works out perfectly.
*** 2013 Survival Guide ***

"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger

"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle
Savannah

Burning Since: 2000

Return to 2013 Tickets Discussion