Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.
Worst. Burning. Man. Movie. Ever.
- Posts: 3634
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:11 am
- Location: Newcastle, CA
- Burning Since: 1999
- Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro
Dr. Pyro wrote:Worst. Burning. Man. Movie. Ever.
Agreed. You had me until it became bad-porno-script-esque.
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
- Posts: 5809
- Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 9:54 pm
- Location: Orlando, FL/Kailua, HI
- Camp Name: Your mom's tent
WHY IS THE WHOLE MOVIE IN SLOW MOTION?
Don't link to anything here!
- Posts: 3599
- Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:07 pm
- Location: Madagascar
- Camp Name: Plug N Play Camp
I like the MV in the background at 4:32.
TomServo wrote:Pickles are cucumbers soaked in EVIL!
- Posts: 1534
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:26 am
- Location: H at about 4:25ish
- Burning Since: 2007
- Camp Name: BRC Guardian docking pad
lol. lots of love here. obviously, we aren't film makers. just having fun. sorry you didn't like it!
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 1:33 pm
- Burning Since: 2010
- Camp Name: Dodgeball Addiction
Return to Experiences at Burning Man
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest