My name is Red, I will be new on the Playa this year. I'm drawn there by the stories of friends and a love of the sun. Praise unto the sun! I'll be traveling from New Jersey to the west coast before moseying into the desert.
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:13 pm
- Burning Since: 2013
*** 2013 Survival Guide ***
"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger
"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle
- Posts: 10524
- Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:33 pm
- Burning Since: 2000
Hi and welcome Red.
please, do your homework and footwork. jump in here, and if you can't find a answer, ask.
- Posts: 25989
- Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
- Location: nevada county
- Burning Since: 2017
- Camp Name: qqqq
Hi Red! Welcome to eplaya!
Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious.
- Posts: 3849
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:41 am
- Burning Since: 2011
Hola and hello...
Oh my god, it's HUGE!
- Posts: 4172
- Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:47 am
- Location: Reno, NV
- Burning Since: I'm not sure
- Camp Name: Dye with Dignity
Hey there, welcome to eplaya!
JKhttp://www.mudskippercafe.comWhen I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
- Posts: 11403
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
- Burning Since: 2007
- Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe
- Posts: 290
- Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:21 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
Return to Introduce Yourself!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: ridingnitro, Zytheran and 2 guests