Two Germans (m/f) want to share RV

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Two Germans (m/f) want to share RV

Postby winni » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:34 am

Hi all :)

My good buddy Thomas (m, 29) and I (f, 27) finally got our tickets for the BM 2013. Now we are looking for some people who wants to share a RV resp. who would take us with them in their RV. Starting point is not fixed yet - we're quite flexible though.

Thomas is a fire artist who wanted to join the man for years (now finally made it ;)) and we know each other for more than 10 years (never have been a couple if that counts)

Our plan for BM is as followed:
Relaxing during daytime at the RV or the playa
Cycling around
Partying at night

We're looking for some nice people who know how to party while keeping the RV in a good condition as we don't want to have any trouble at the leasing station ;)

We would be quite happy with all kind of campers - no matter which age, gender or nationality you are as long as you want to have an awesome time at the playa and all of us respecting the different wake-sleep-cycles ;)

Looking forward to an awesome time!
winni
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:17 am
Burning Since: 2013

Re: Two Germans (m/f) want to share RV

Postby junglesmacks » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:28 am

Now you just need directions to the 10 and 2 sound camps and you'll be set for the weekend!


Image
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
User avatar
junglesmacks
 
Posts: 5809
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 9:54 pm
Location: Orlando, FL/Kailua, HI
Camp Name: Your mom's tent

Re: Two Germans (m/f) want to share RV

Postby RAAB » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:56 pm

Hey

Me (Jim) and Tom will be first time Burners, we're flying from the UK and also looking to share and RV

about us ... I'm and Archaeologist (27) and Tom's a graphic designer / VJ (24), I think we're looking for the same things (have an awesome time, occasionally sleep) and coming from abroad an RV seems to make the most sense

Have you been before and did you get involved in a Camp? are you thinking of getting involved in a theme camp this year?

Feel free to ask me any questions about us

Thanks

Jim
RAAB
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:54 am
Burning Since: 2013

Re: Two Germans (m/f) want to share RV

Postby BBadger » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:26 pm

Yo man!

What a coincidence! My good buddy Xena and I (Nicodemus) finally got our tickets for the Burner Man 2013. I'm a human taxidermist (M/56), and Xena is a warrior princess (F/44). Now we are looking for some chumps to provide us RV living accommodations on-playa so we can lounge about during the day and rave during the night.

Coming from Malebolge, we thought it'd be easiest to live out the life of luxury in an RV, and to further save us time we'd rather have some Amerikan natives deal with all the shit required of renting one for a few days (we only want to stick around from Friday to Sunday afternoon). Hopefully you guys are situated near 2:00 or 10:00 (thanks JS!), so we don't have to walk very far unless you have some bikes we can borrow.

Thanks!

Nicodemus (AKA "Necrodermus")
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens

Hate reading my replies? Click here to add me to your plonk (foe) list.
User avatar
BBadger
 
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:37 am
Location: (near) Portland, OR, USA
Burning Since: I'm not sure

Re: Two Germans (m/f) want to share RV

Postby Fiver » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:58 pm

winni wrote:Hi all :)

My good buddy Thomas (m, 29) and I (f, 27) finally got our tickets for the BM 2013. Now we are looking for some people who wants to share a RV resp. who would take us with them in their RV. Starting point is not fixed yet - we're quite flexible though.

Thomas is a fire artist who wanted to join the man for years (now finally made it ;)) and we know each other for more than 10 years (never have been a couple if that counts)

Our plan for BM is as followed:
Relaxing during daytime at the RV or the playa
Cycling around
Partying at night

We're looking for some nice people who know how to party while keeping the RV in a good condition as we don't want to have any trouble at the leasing station ;)

We would be quite happy with all kind of campers - no matter which age, gender or nationality you are as long as you want to have an awesome time at the playa and all of us respecting the different wake-sleep-cycles ;)

Looking forward to an awesome time!


Welcome to ePlaya!
The forums are pretty quiet (all considering) this time of year, but soon they will start to get busy as the snow melts and people start thinking about the playa. Keep checking back in and see what comes of your request.
This subforum is the correct place to place for your request.

And just a heads up:
BBadger wrote:Yo man!

What a coincidence! My good buddy Xena and I (Nicodemus) finally got our tickets for the Burner Man 2013. I'm a human taxidermist (M/56), and Xena is a warrior princess (F/44). Now we are looking for some chumps to provide us RV living accommodations on-playa so we can lounge about during the day and rave during the night.

Coming from Malebolge, we thought it'd be easiest to live out the life of luxury in an RV, and to further save us time we'd rather have some Amerikan natives deal with all the shit required of renting one for a few days (we only want to stick around from Friday to Sunday afternoon). Hopefully you guys are situated near 2:00 or 10:00 (thanks JS!), so we don't have to walk very far unless you have some bikes we can borrow.

Thanks!

Nicodemus (AKA "Necrodermus")


Don't mind BBadger, he gets ornery towards others during the Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall months of the year. Usually he can be quite nice though, so just take his comments lightly. He only has to drive 8-10 hours within his own country to get to the burn, vs your situation of flying around the world to get here, and all that goes along with that. Since there's so much in common there I'm sure he's aware of what that whole international travel to the burn hassle can be like. Moral is, don't mind the attitudes from certain members, there are lots of helpful people here, a lot of them are just hibernating right now.
Fiver
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:53 am
Burning Since: 2011

Re: Two Guys have an RV to share

Postby SkivedNoggin » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:15 am

Need to Share an RV? We are a artistic gay couple, late 40's and have been to burningman many times. This year we have a large six person RV and are looking for just two more people to share it with (for a total of 4 people all together). The friends that were going with us had to back out of it soooooo... If you are looking for chilled out, sober, and respectful RV mates, we would love to talk. We have been with the same AWESOME camp for many years, a colorful eclectic group of good people of all ages (20-60), we eat great food, and have a cool time. If you want the security of a safe friendly camp, to lay your head, and that's not crazy, but love to go out and have a great time , join us.
Send email for additional details. We arrive from Oakland on the 24th and leave the day after the temple burn. If interested please contact me at Basem_A_Saah@hotmail.com
Get it Done. Make it Gorgeous!
User avatar
SkivedNoggin
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:21 pm
Location: Washington DC

Re: Two Guys have an RV to share

Postby moog_man » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:39 pm

hello Skived - have mailed you re: this note - sounds potentially ideal :)

SkivedNoggin wrote:Need to Share an RV? We are a artistic gay couple, late 40's and have been to burningman many times. This year we have a large six person RV and are looking for just two more people to share it with (for a total of 4 people all together). The friends that were going with us had to back out of it soooooo... If you are looking for chilled out, sober, and respectful RV mates, we would love to talk. We have been with the same AWESOME camp for many years, a colorful eclectic group of good people of all ages (20-60), we eat great food, and have a cool time. If you want the security of a safe friendly camp, to lay your head, and that's not crazy, but love to go out and have a great time , join us.
Send email for additional details. We arrive from Oakland on the 24th and leave the day after the temple burn. If interested please contact me at Basem_A_Saah@hotmail.com
moog_man
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:53 am
Location: United Kingdom
Burning Since: 2013

Re: Two Germans (m/f) want to share RV

Postby Biancarza » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:44 pm

Hi, I don't know if somebody here still needs to share a Rv, but me and my boyfriend are looking for ppl to share a Rv with us. We are Brazilian living in San Diego. It is our first time on burning man looking foward for someone who wants to share this experience with us. We heven't rented any Rv yet, we are pretty flexibe and can pick up you on the way. Thanks

Bianca.
Biancarza
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:31 am
Burning Since: 2013

Re: Two Germans (m/f) want to share RV

Postby Biancarza » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:48 pm

Hi, I don't know if somebody here still needs to share a Rv, but me and my boyfriend are looking for ppl to share a Rv with us. We are Brazilian living in San Diego. It is our first time on burning man looking foward for someone who wants to share this experience with us. We heven't rented any Rv yet, we are pretty flexibe and can pick up you on the way. Thanks

Bianca.
Biancarza
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:31 am
Burning Since: 2013

Re: Two Germans (m/f) want to share RV

Postby 9ah » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:16 pm

wenn sie nur party... Glück... (2:00 & 10:00)

winni wrote:Hi all :)

My good buddy Thomas (m, 29) and I (f, 27) finally got our tickets for the BM 2013. Now we are looking for some people who wants to share a RV resp. who would take us with them in their RV. Starting point is not fixed yet - we're quite flexible though.

Thomas is a fire artist who wanted to join the man for years (now finally made it ;)) and we know each other for more than 10 years (never have been a couple if that counts)

Our plan for BM is as followed:
Relaxing during daytime at the RV or the playa
Cycling around
Partying at night

We're looking for some nice people who know how to party while keeping the RV in a good condition as we don't want to have any trouble at the leasing station ;)

We would be quite happy with all kind of campers - no matter which age, gender or nationality you are as long as you want to have an awesome time at the playa and all of us respecting the different wake-sleep-cycles ;)

Looking forward to an awesome time!
Illuminate. Navigate. Celebrate.
What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?
User avatar
9ah
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:37 am
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: Lamplighters


Return to 2013 Share Resources

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests