When will it sell out...

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place

Re: When will it sell out...

Postby Krokodyle » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:20 pm

lucky420 wrote:Well I was damn close with my guess :twisted:

Close enough for me. You won.
I can't help it, I'm a born lever-puller.
Krokodyle

Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: (Endorphin) Orphans Too

Postby illy dilly » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:13 am

Bounce530 wrote:According to the ticket page, they're all gone now. 6:30pm-ish.
http://tickets2.burningman.com/#IndividualSale

illy dilly wrote:My bet is that tickets will sell out at 5:36 PST.

Damn! I was off by about an hour.

When my internal clock guesser said 6:30pm it must have already been converting from MST to PST. Should went with the gut feeling, shoot. :wink:
Why don't ya stick your head in that hole and find out? ~piehole
Plan for the worst, expect the best. Make the most out of it under any conditions. If you cannot do that you will never enjoy yourself. ~CrispyDave
illy dilly

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Gnome Dome

Postby Sandstorm » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:55 am

I just need to say this:

HOLY FUCK, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ALL FORTY THOUSAND of THE INDIVIDUAL SALE TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD. FOR REAL.

Although this is going to be my 6th burn and I've paid much attention to the ebb and flow of the ticketing issues over the past 2 years I am still kind of shocked that the individual sale tickets went as fast as they did. I really thought that given the glut of below cost tickets that became available last August that the supply of individual sale tickets would last far longer than roughly 6 hours. I was wrong. I was so wrong.
Sandstorm

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: TBD

Postby dragonpilot » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:36 pm

H.G.Crosby wrote:dude, i heard they were putting RFID chips in the fireballs and lemon heads, once you eat them they can track you with the new burner profiling system from Raytheon called Quiet Riot....

stupid hippies...they never read the back of the ticket where it says they waive all rights and are subject to experimentation and or testing by unnamed government agencies and/or private corporations.

Only works until you take a dump...then they'll think you're traveling down a sewer pipe...
Don't bore your friends with all your troubles. Tell your enemies instead, for they will delight in hearing about them.
dragonpilot

Burning Since: 2005

Postby AwesomeSauce » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:30 am

Sandstorm wrote:I just need to say this:

HOLY FUCK, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ALL FORTY THOUSAND of THE INDIVIDUAL SALE TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD. FOR REAL.

Although this is going to be my 6th burn and I've paid much attention to the ebb and flow of the ticketing issues over the past 2 years I am still kind of shocked that the individual sale tickets went as fast as they did. I really thought that given the glut of below cost tickets that became available last August that the supply of individual sale tickets would last far longer than roughly 6 hours. I was wrong. I was so wrong.

They are a crafty lot, these burners.

AwesomeSauce

Burning Since: 2003

Previous

Return to 2013 Tickets Discussion