Art Grants - did you receive a confirm email?

Building art? Planning to perform? Building a stage or performance space? Talk about it here.

Art Grants - did you receive a confirm email?

Postby Ninja Nemo » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:48 pm

All art grant applicants, did you receive a confirmation email as per the Art Grant instructions? I haven't seen anything yet so I wanted to see if I should probe further... thanks!
Ninja Nemo

Re: Art Grants - did you receive a confirm email?

Postby trilobyte » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:47 am

It's my understanding that the confirmation emails can take a few days, especially for all the people who waited until the last minute. The ARTery will be reviewing all the applications and making some tough decisions, and then notifying everyone at once.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby Ninja Nemo » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:08 am

Thanks, I'll keep patiently waiting then.
Ninja Nemo

Postby jojofroyo » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:52 pm

I got an email about 20 minutes after I sent my in.
This is all it said.

"Received- we've had some issues with bouncing. No need to re-send if you got an error, this serves as your confirmation. Thanks for submitting!"

sounds like they were having issues with their system.
jojofroyo

Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Champagne Loumge

Postby tyfu » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:35 am

I sent in two grant apps and only got a response for one of them (it was about 5 min after I emailed it in.) I contacted BM about the other grant app and they said not to worry. It's early March now so I guess we'll see who is getting a grant soon.
tyfu

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: POP - a pod of Otter Camp

Postby OUtback UFO » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:23 pm

tyfu wrote:I sent in two grant apps and only got a response for one of them (it was about 5 min after I emailed it in.) I contacted BM about the other grant app and they said not to worry. It's early March now so I guess we'll see who is getting a grant soon.

I am trying to remember... i think it said somewhere that mid March was when they would finallize and send out emails. Though I got my Art Grant proposal in early..
From out of a dream I rode to beyond the Horizon. Got Adventure? The Zen Gear One Meteior Crater surrounded by a lot of roos, emus, Yowies, drop bears and one major flood in the driest desert on Earth... There still was a bottle of red with dinner.
OUtback UFO

Burning Since: 2012

Postby tyfu » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:28 pm

Yeah, I don't think it matters when the grant was sent in. I believe they review them all and then notify everybody at once. Though I kinda just made that up. I received an art grant in 2011, but was denied in 2011 and I got emails both times. But I couldn't say when they were sent out. I heard that the CORE projects will be notified later this week. Perhaps the Honorarium projects will be announced at the same time.
tyfu

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: POP - a pod of Otter Camp

Postby theCryptofishist » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:46 pm

tyfu wrote:Yeah, I don't think it matters when the grant was sent in. I believe they review them all and then notify everybody at once. Though I kinda just made that up. I received an art grant in 2011, but was denied in 2011 and I got emails both times. But I couldn't say when they were sent out. I heard that the CORE projects will be notified later this week. Perhaps the Honorarium projects will be announced at the same time.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Return to 2013 Art & Performance