Need to find people to drive with from Wisconsin!

Re: Need to find people to drive with from Wisconsin!

Postby shLong » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:02 pm

That's also my plan...assuming they'll have me :-)
shLong

Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Spank The Monkey Bar & Love Lounge

Postby dragonpilot » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:17 pm

I might have missed this in the thread somewhere...about tickets...if someone in your party doesn't score tickets during the regular sale don't go over the edge and buy from some scammer...and there's tons o' them...they'll sound all Burny and all, but are playing on one's sensitivities and fears about not getting a ticket and scam you right out of your hard-earned bucks! Never pay for anything by wire!

The key is to be patient...there's usually plenty of tickets available thru STEP and local BM Regional website postings (where you can meet your seller in person).
Don't bore your friends with all your troubles. Tell your enemies instead, for they will delight in hearing about them.
dragonpilot

Burning Since: 2005

Postby Savannah » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:04 pm

dragonpilot wrote:I might have missed this in the thread somewhere...about tickets...if someone in your party doesn't score tickets during the regular sale don't go over the edge and buy from some scammer...and there's tons o' them...they'll sound all Burny and all, but are playing on one's sensitivities and fears about not getting a ticket and scam you right out of your hard-earned bucks! Never pay for anything by wire!

The key is to be patient...there's usually plenty of tickets available thru STEP and local BM Regional website postings (where you can meet your seller in person).

True, that.
*** 2013 Survival Guide ***

"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger

"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle
Savannah

Burning Since: I'm not sure

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself!