Show me your fur (projects)

What to wear? What not to wear? Where to find and how to make anything from goggles to fantastic pieces of playawear.

Re: Show me your fur (projects)

Postby MyDearFriend » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:34 am

junglesmacks wrote:Here's an Amazon link to some.. and if you're anywhere by a Joann Fabrics, they should carry it as well.

Can't say enough about this stuff. The tack level is amazing and it's tough as nails yet flexible when cool. Perfect for attaching those lights, hemming, seams, everything.

Thank you thank you JS, I just ordered some! I read in the Amazon comments that you can heat a stick with a lighter and rub it on, too, if you don't have a glue gun handy. Sounds perfect for quick repairs. 8)
Practice Love. Exercise Sex.

FREE THE SHERPAS
MyDearFriend

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp DREAD PIRATE BARBIE

Postby Machina » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:56 am

Just ordered 10 packages from Joann: http://www.joann.com/all-temp-fabric-glue-stick-7-16-x4-12-pkg/prd40636/

Even with all the extra fees to ship to Canada, it still worked out to less than $5 per package.

Thanks again for the heads-up! Now I just have to try be PATIENT and wait for this wonderful stuff to arrive!
Machina

Burning Since: 2010

Postby Machina » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:46 am

I GOT MY GLUE! It is AWESOME! Excitement!

I started gluing LEDS to a skirt, and this stuff rocks. You can actually still pull the LEDs off, if you want, but I can't imagine them falling off on their own unless they get caught on something.
Machina

Burning Since: 2010

Previous

Return to Clothing & Playawear