No response from lostandfound@burningman

No response from lostandfound@burningman

Postby Dick73 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:55 pm

re:12-075-P pics posted on flickr

PIcs of mine were posted there from a camera that was lost in an orange mule camalbak, it was listed "with two items" in the photo description

I have sent 4 emails to lostandfound@burningman.com since 11/12 and have had no response. Anyone have any ideas?

Below is a description of the camera and other items that were with it at the time.

{{The pics are from a silver canon powershot, I believe it was the A720, powered by two double AA batteries.
Two of the pics displayed are from my trip to Colorado in July, at Red Rocks. There are also pics of my bearded brother and his wife outside the Venetian hotel in Vegas, and of the boneyard, the neon-sign graveyard also in Vegas. So in addition to the pics displayed, there were a bunch of addtional pics of retired vegas neon signs and I believe a few pics of us camping in Colorado. I didnt take many playa pics, if any at all.

The camera was last seen inside an orange camelback, the 3-liter MULE, that walked off from root society. Inside were a black diamond headlamp, a longsleeve green smartwool shirt, and a black handled folding knife. There were other items as well, grey knit cap with the words 'chaos' on it and a blue stretchy bandanna-type dust mask, various nasal care and eye drops and probably a small case of mini-altoids.

Stoked that it turned up, curious how many of the other items were found with the camera.}}
Dick73

Burning Since: 2005

Re: No response from lostandfound@burningman

Postby trilobyte » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:10 pm

Moving this over to lost gadgets, since this is about the lost camera/flickr pool stuff.

Check your PM's.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby Dick73 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:32 pm

Thanks everyone for getting me connected!! I have been contacted and greatly appreciate the help! : )
Dick73

Burning Since: 2005

Postby trilobyte » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:17 pm

Excellent news, thanks for keeping us posted.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Return to Lost Gadgets (Cameras, Phones, MP3 Players)