small leather crossbody bag with id's: Elizabeth A Bodkin

small leather crossbody bag with id's: Elizabeth A Bodkin

Postby bynster » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:51 am

I have a crossbody Roots (brand) black leather purse with 2 zippered compartments containing numerous forms of identification, credit cards and health insurance cards for Dr. Elizabeth Anne Bodkin. Some Canadian dollars, sales receipts etc., are also in the bag. There is a red carabiner with some kind of red silicone extender (maybe fits more things to hang off?) attached to the strap.
bynster

Burning Since: 2004

Re: small leather crossbody bag with id's: Elizabeth A Bodki

Postby landra_lee » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:03 pm

I did a quick google search and found her work phone number: MOD NOTE - NUMBER REMOVED, APPARENTLY ITS EASY TO GOOGLE, REGARDLESS LETS NOT POST SOMEONES PHONE NUMBER WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE. ( LATE I KNOW, BUT ITS BEEN BUMPED) MDMF007

http://www.clinicbook.com/dr-elizabeth- ... directions

;)
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity!!
landra_lee

Postby Martiena » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:21 pm

The purse belongs to my good friend. Thank you so much for finding and posting. I will direct this to her attention. :)
"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

- George Bernard Shaw
Martiena

Burning Since: 2011

Postby yellowtail » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:20 am

Thanks so much for finding my purse and ID. Please let me know how to get it mailed back to me. Don't worry about posting my info, I now have the honour of showing up at burning man when I am googled! Looking forward to next year, will try not to lose all of my ID this time. Thank you to all of the people who helped make this first timer come away in awe.
yellowtail

Burning Since: 2012

Return to ID (Drivers Licenses, Passports, Wallets, Purses)