FOUND lost penguin

Leave your camera somewhere? Bike wander away? Find a headlamp? Connect with your stuff or people you seek here. (hopefully...)

FOUND lost penguin

Postby apop_tosis » Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:42 am

Found, Lost Penguin hanging around 2:30 and Earth. He is lonely and misses his flock though seems to appreciate the San Francisco chill. Ransom? Indeed. I'll have a talk with the penguin to see what we want.
If you're over 18 and don't vote, don't whine.
apop_tosis

Postby JimmyChaotic » Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:24 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this is the penguin I am thinking of, Tell him I wish him the best. I never ment to be hurtful and I love him with all my heart. What happened between us was beautiful but could never be accepted in the default world.
Tell him I will think of him often....But a man can't just run off and marry a penguin.....plus I'm a catholic.....his parents would never understand

Postby apop_tosis » Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:13 am

I am going to cry. What's happened to our world when a man can't just run off with a penguin. If it's true love... Alas, the world has much evolving to do. I will pass the word on.
If you're over 18 and don't vote, don't whine.
apop_tosis

lost penguin

Postby mindfunk13 » Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:19 pm

this is mindfunk with the lost penguin caffe. please forward all lost penguins to the caffe imediatly because we can be easily disoriented
mindfunk13

Return to 2004 Lost & Found