Lost Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC H20

Lost Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC H20

Postby Bubbles&Giggles » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Sony Cybershot DSC H20, small-ish point-and-shoot, with a zoomable lens that protrudes a bit
Black
No case
Thin handle strap (black)
Protective plastic over the viewscreen on the back- peeling at the edges and playa dusted around the edge of plastic where peeling
Tripod attachment may still be attached to the camera

The front does not say "DSC H20", just "Sony" at the top in white letters, "Cybershot" on the left side (facing the camera) in black letters, and "10.1 Megapixels" in the lower right corner (facing the camera) in white letters. The lens has "Carl Zeiss, Vario-Tessar, 3,5-4,4/6,3-63" printed around the edge.

Lost somewhere Thursday night on the playa between the C.O.R.E. burns and the 7:30 Plaza at Geranium

Thanks for the help, Burners! :)
Bubbles&Giggles

Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Camp Pucker Up!

Re: Lost Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC H20

Postby Bubbles&Giggles » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:00 pm

BTW here's what it looks like! :)

sony-cybershot-dsc-h20.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bubbles&Giggles

Re: Lost Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC H20

Postby Bubbles&Giggles » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:59 pm

HAPPY to reply that this camera was turned in to lost and found and they just posted pics from it on the Flikr album. Good luck everyone else, I hope you are also so fortunate. I can scarcely believe my luck... but then again, this is Burning Man we're talking about... where miracles abound!
Bubbles&Giggles

Return to Lost Gadgets (Cameras, Phones, MP3 Players)