Canadian passport

Canadian passport

Postby zestyping » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:57 pm

My Canadian passport (under my name, "Ka-Ping Yee") was stolen at SF Decompression (October 7, 2012).

It was in a black Brenthaven Metrolite backpack with many other items. However, some of the other items were later found in a different backpack, so the items may have been moved around.
zestyping

Re: Canadian passport

Postby Rice » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:49 pm

zestyping wrote:My Canadian passport (under my name, "Ka-Ping Yee") was stolen at SF Decompression (October 7, 2012).

It was in a black Brenthaven Metrolite backpack with many other items. However, some of the other items were later found in a different backpack, so the items may have been moved around.

That totally sucks!!

There is a low likelihood that you will see that particular passport again. You probably should get a new one. There is a Canadian Consulate in San Francisco: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/sa ... eng&view=d Emergency Services: http://www.voyage.gc.ca/contact/menu-eng

Good Luck
Love Rice

Roach: "I feel like in this day and age, every girl should know how to build a flamethrower."
Rice

Burning Since: 2007

Postby zestyping » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:04 pm

Thanks. Yeah, I figured, I just thought it wouldn't hurt to post here too.
zestyping

Postby bobalou » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:56 pm

I've searched through the lost and found items from Decom, but I've not found either your passport or your green card.

Sorry,
Bobalou
"My first burn was the best one, and they've gotten better ever since."
bobalou

Burning Since: 1998
Camp Name: Airheads

Return to Lost ID (Drivers Licenses, Passports, Wallets, Purses)