Site Maintenance (October 2012)

We're doing it wrong...we know

Site Maintenance (October 2012)

Postby trilobyte » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:38 am

Just a quick heads-up, the site will be unavailable for a few hours tonight. Some maintenance, shuffling, and under-the-hood stuff I want to work on. I'll start sometime after 10PM PDT tonight (Monday October 15th) and should be finished within 2-3 hours.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Re: Site Maintenance (October 2012)

Postby MacGlenver » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:40 am

Noooooooooooooo!!! :)
"just two indecisive cowboys, trying to play a word game." - piehole
"Just apply intelligence and discretion and you should be able to get away with just about anything." - Ugly Dougly
MacGlenver

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: I call this one 'Old Gregg'

Postby trilobyte » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:39 am

And… we're back. Maintenance and backups complete, and the 2012 event boards have been tucked into the Years Past board. You can still find them on the main index page, under the Years Past heading.

Screen Shot 2012-10-16 at 3.35.07 AM.png

Years Past has several more years in the archives, but only the most recent year is visible from the main index page
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Postby trilobyte » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Now that I'm getting the chance to catch up a bit on the boards, I'm seeing a number of posts/threads in the wrong forums. This doesn't appear to be any kind of technical glitch, just people posting in the wrong area and nobody catching it. I'll try and get things cleaned up as I get the chance - if you see something you think is in the wrong place you can flag it by clicking on the little triangular icon with an exclamation point on it at the top right of a post.

On the flip side of that, if you can't find one of your posts/threads in the forum you put it, you can check your post history by clicking on your user name anywhere on the board to bring up your profile, then clicking the 'Search User's Posts' link. And from the main User Control Panel page, you can also click the 'Show Your Posts' link. If you have any trouble finding anything, please send me a PM with the details.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Return to ePlaya Feedback