found black beach cruiser bike

found black beach cruiser bike

Postby sacreddaowaga » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:48 pm

We found a black beach cruiser style bike. Send us a description and hopefully it will match up. I want you to get your bike back!
sacreddaowaga

Burning Since: 1991

Re: found black beach cruiser bike

Postby Miserae » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:04 pm

I registered a lost black and yellow dyno"moon" beach crusier w/bannana handle bars. it has a "shorty fats" sticker on rear fender. did you find it?
Miserae

Burning Since: 2012

Postby sacreddaowaga » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:07 pm

Sorry, that's not the same bike. Good luck to you!
sacreddaowaga

Burning Since: 1991

Postby Velosidus » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:02 pm

I lost a black beach cruiser. It's flat black with green rims and a green skull and cross guns decal on the frame. Also has a black DANK sticker on the frame. It has flame style tread on the tires.
Velosidus

Camp Name: Camp Club Seal

Postby Kittysnake » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:23 pm

A bike was "borrowed" from my camp at 3:30 C.
It is a black Paul Frank beach cruiser with hot pink fenders and a white basket.
It has a bell that says I <3 my bike.
Kittysnake

Postby MamaPlaya » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:23 pm

My bike is a man's hybrid bike that I converted to a cruiser a week before the burn. I left the front brakes on and the new back tire utilizes the cruiser braking system. I put green EL wire wrapped around handlebars and center pole thing that goes between handles and seat. The seat is a gel-like phat-style seat that I covered in orange low-pile fabric using black elastic. At the time it was “borrowed” it had a blue REI metal water bottle clipped to handlebars by a carribeaner. This bike was gifted to me and means a lot. I hope you have found it for me! Much Love and Many Blessings, Mama Playa
MamaPlaya

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Chop Shop

Postby jilldust » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:14 pm

My bike was a black beach cruiser with a non functioning kickstand that I had to tape up against the frame. Had a basket and a little battery powered wire on it. Maybe you have it....?
jilldust

Burning Since: 2007

Postby curran » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm

So.. if you all have it iI would love it back..

It is a black beach cruiser, with a bike rack and panniers (bags) on the sides, both black. there are three orange neon duck tape strips on the frame by the neck (been there for years). the seat is all black duck tape with zebra duck tape too .. the foam handles on the handle bars are ripped and have been moved to the neck.. on the metal flashing near the chain i think its says "gravity" or something..

below is a picture the year i met my girl after the burn DT LA, without the bike rack and side bags..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
curran

Burning Since: 1998

Return to Found Bikes