Missed Love Connections

Re: Missed Love Connections

Postby Lonesomebri » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:56 am

C187 wrote:The same like love energy (drugs) that fills us all while at Burning Man. I could tell then that you have a lovely soul, but I'm just not the same person in default as I was, am, there. My energy, well it doesn't compute with yours out here. BUT! In the magic of the playa we had our magical autonomous (yeah, that) moment. So I guess what I'm saying is, it's not you it's me.

Ahhhhhh, at least we still have the drugs memories..........
Lonesomebri

Burning Since: 1997
Camp Name: Camp Threat

Postby RedHeaven » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:27 pm

"Promise you will remember me tomorrow?"
"Promise!"
"You'll still be into me tomorrow, right?"
"Yes I promise, I really am not that fucked up off my ass High"
"Can I come and visit your camp?"
"Yeah I'm here all day, come by for some mimosas"
"Can I talk out of my ass a little bit more before I go pass out because I am fucked outta my head but I really like you?"
RedHeaven

Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Cirque Du Cliche 4:30 and Dandelion Wine

Postby krhyme » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:39 pm

Looking for Michael from Israel. We Danced near the Bus- 230 and E. I was wearing a green dress and white fur boots. You ran across the street after me - I was sorry I didn't see you again- K
krhyme

Burning Since: 2007

Postby DrYes » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:04 pm

I'm sure this will never reach its intended recipient, but it's cathartic.

Met you (Mary, from Playa Surfer's camp) at Opulent on Tuesday night. I was in the full-length leopard coat, my wife was in all white w/ multi-colored dreads.

Things were getting a bit intense, so my wife and I were sitting down on one of the risers happily bopping and swaying along to the excellent music. I think Tek Freaks was starting soon after we started talking. You sat down next to me and said hi.

We talked, hugged, and had a great time for a couple hours and then eventually walked to you back to your camp in the wee hours, as your boyfriend had disappeared to search for some elusive DJ elsewhere en playa.

I'd intended to stop by your camp for your party on Thursday afternoon, but was curled up on in my trailer wishing I had taken it a bit easier on Wed night, so missed it. Stopped by your camp once on the way to our camp (reasonably close by) but I don't remember when, and you were all out.

You'll never read this, but you were one of the highlights of my burn! (And I love my wife for allowing me to indulge myself in a two hour crush on you too.)

May you always find shade,

Matt
Burning Man 2013 video || Burning Man 2013 photos
Burning Man 2012 video
Burning Man 2011 video

"We'll never leave, look at us now, so in love with the way we are."
DrYes

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Camp Tasty Bits (w/ the Stimulus Tree)

Postby oceansun » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:10 am

My name is Ocean and I'm looking for Korina. We met on the Playa this year (2012) waiting in line. I really enjoyed spending time with you. Then I got lost in the magic of the Playa. BUT THEN You Found me again at Decompression in San Francisco! I was walking with a friend and I felt pulled away from you... what I really wanted was to spend more time with you... so I'm hoping you read this and post a reply - or find me somehow. Facebook in Redding! I would really like to connect with you! Your energy felt so good to me...
oceansun

Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: Pinada's Revenge

Postby ladyasteria » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:33 pm

Saturday night, after the Man burned. We were at Burn Wall Street waiting for the fire to begin. I was wearing a tutu and a blue light-up corset. I had a birdcage veil over a bunch of lighted strands on top of my head. You were wearing a fedora and an unforgettable smile. You were one of the first people I illuminated.
I was gifting barrettes with light-up fiber optic strands. I gave them to anyone I could reach. I clipped them to people's backpacks when they weren't looking. I gave them to a camp mate so she could illuminate those around her. I reveled in the joy of making others smile.
I will never forget the gentleman in the fedora. I don't know your name. We barely spoke. But when you looked at me I knew you saw my soul.
Those fleeting moments made a deep impression on me. If you ever read this, know that I am grateful for our interaction that night.
You can take this HUGE Universe and put it inside a very tiny head. You fold it.
ladyasteria

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Madness

Postby Lunieboy » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:01 am

ladyasteria wrote:Saturday night, after the Man burned. We were at Burn Wall Street waiting for the fire to begin. I was wearing a tutu and a blue light-up corset. I had a birdcage veil over a bunch of lighted strands on top of my head. You were wearing a fedora and an unforgettable smile. You were one of the first people I illuminated.
I was gifting barrettes with light-up fiber optic strands. I gave them to anyone I could reach. I clipped them to people's backpacks when they weren't looking. I gave them to a camp mate so she could illuminate those around her. I reveled in the joy of making others smile.
I will never forget the gentleman in the fedora. I don't know your name. We barely spoke. But when you looked at me I knew you saw my soul.
Those fleeting moments made a deep impression on me. If you ever read this, know that I am grateful for our interaction that night.

I had a white fedora. Would it be me?
Lunieboy

Camp Name: Brainfreeze

Postby ladyasteria » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:08 am

I do not remember the color of the fedora. But I do remember this particular person was talking with another guy who was very large (relatively-I'm 5'3" and weigh 100lbs, everyone is large).
You can take this HUGE Universe and put it inside a very tiny head. You fold it.
ladyasteria

Camp Name: Madness

Postby illy dilly » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:22 pm

ladyasteria wrote:I do not remember the color of the fedora. But I do remember this particular person was talking with another guy who was very large (relatively-I'm 5'3" and weigh 100lbs, everyone is large).

O MAN! I totally know that big guy!
He has a face too, with nose and eyes? I'm pretty sure I know him!

:wink:
Why don't ya stick your head in that hole and find out? ~piehole
Plan for the worst, expect the best. Make the most out of it under any conditions. If you cannot do that you will never enjoy yourself. ~CrispyDave
illy dilly

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Gnome Dome

Previous

Return to Lost Humans